Scenerios

For a bad ass Serpent bike gang they were surprisingly punctual.
It probably had something to do with Toni threatening to chop their bikes and sell it for parts if they were late but whatever. They were all here.
"Okay, so...while we eat, let's get down to business." Toni said as Sweetpea and Fangs shoveled their face with pancakes and Betty sat on Jughead's lap in the armchair.
"We have to focus on two things; Who sold her out and how we fix it.
Boy genius?" Toni addressed Jughead.
"It's kinda obvious who sold her out." Jughead started.
"Josie." Betty said.
"Kevin." Sweetpea answered.
"Mr Svetson?" Fangs asked.
"What were the names of those two airheads that Cheryl fired?"
Betty asked.
They all shrugged.
"It could literally be anyone. Cheryl had a lot of enemies." Toni said.
"I don't get why. She's so sweet."
Fangs said sarcastically. Toni glared.
"Guys. Cheryl's biggest enemy is__"
"Herself?" Sweetpea asked.
"Well...yeah but besides that, it's her mother. Penelope Blossom." Jughead finally got out.
"You may have a point. I don't why I didn't think of that. The bitter, venomous shrew hates Cheryl more than anyone! Jug, since you're the one who did come up with it, you should go to the mansion and gather evidence." Toni said smiling.
"Ew! No. She's your girlfriend's mother. You go." Jughead said.
"That's exactly what she'd expect. Don't worry. Betty will go with you." Toni said.
"She will?" Betty asked sarcastically.
"You will." Toni smiled.
"I...guess I will. Apparently." Betty said. Missing the part where she volunteered to go on this mission to the witch's lair.
"Great! Moving on.
How are we getting her out?
We need a plan." Toni said.

Here's what I'm thinking; We wait until it's the dead of night.
Walk into the sheriff's station, drug the guard and take the keys. Let Cheryl out, pack her bags and smuggle her across the border to Mexico and change her name.

"Let me rephrase; A good plan, Sweetpea." Toni said.
"Well I don't see you coming up with anything." Sweetpea retorted.
"Let's not get at each other's throats here, guys." Jughead said calmly.
"But it's a stupid plan that would get all of us arrested. Maybe even shot.
Then who will help Cheryl?" Toni asked sarcastically. Fangs was muttering the last thing Toni said to himself over and over. Who will help Cheryl. While everyone was bickering over the best course of action, Fangs had an actual plan.
"We will." Fangs said.
Betty heard him and looked over.
"That's what we're trying to do." Betty said. Fangs ran his hand down his face in aggravation.
"No! Us. The Serpents." Fangs said.
"Everybody but Fangs, shut up! What the hell are you talking about?"
Toni asked intrigued. Fangs elaboration was summed up in 5 simple words.
"What is the first law?"
"No Serpent stands alone...Except Cheryl isn't a Serpent." Toni said.
"But she can be. They're releasing her by lunch. Someone just needs to be there to pick her up. Once she's out, it gives us two days before she has to see a judge to make her one of us so she has our full protection and won't go to real prison." Fangs explained.
"Fangs! You brilliant bastard!" Toni hugged him tight before shoving him.
"You should have lead with that." Jughead said.
"Okay. Time to set mission #RescueCherBearAtAllCostsAndProtectHerVirtue into action!" Toni said.
"That's a bit long winded__"
Sweetpea started.
"That's the name and we're going with it." Toni said boldly.
"Whatever."