Long awaited answers

I jumped as I heard the door to my lair open suddenly. René ran in, an annoyed look on her face." Has anyone taught you to knock?" I groaned. She rolled her eyes and sat on the edge of the bed." Leon told me about last night." She said plainly. She seemed a little jealous. I rasied an eyebrow at her strange behavior." Is there a problem René?" I asked. René saw that I caught onto her strange behavior and tried to hide it better.

"I'm just trying to warn you about the consequences of telling a stranger about your tragic past." She said. I chuckled and shook my head." He only wants to know one thing René. If you'd like you can listen to what is said." I stated. She nodded." Is he ready to come down and talk to me?" I asked sitting at the vanity." Oui (yes) I just have to tell him your ready and bring him down." She said. I nodded and dismissed her. Looking at my burns always made me sad. But there was no time to sulk, I finished putting on the porcelain that made me look like a normal human being.

There was a light knock. I hid the mask in the desk and let them enter. I politely nodded when I saw Leon. He still looked tired." Have a seat where ever you'd like." I said. Leon sat at the vanity." Are you finally going to talk to me?" He asked. I sat infront of him on the bed." You only want to know one thing. You were apart of the rest." I stated."Oh? And whats that then?" He asked. I looked him straight in the eyes."Amoux." I said.

This was a subject i never talked about. René knew but only to an extent. I took a deep breath to calm myself before I started crying.

"I'm the one person out of everyone who should know who Amoux's father is. And I do. And I think you do also you just want me to confirm it." I stated. He looked down and nodded."I also know that you think it's you Leon." I said. He looked up, with hope shining in his eyes. I feel bad for what im about to say next." And your wrong. Leon, Amoux wasn't your son. He was mine and Lucien's." I said. Leon was definitely confused.

Leon looked over to René." Can you give us a moment alone please?" He asked. René looked at me for reassurance. I nodded and waved her away. I heard her foot steps walking away.

"Why did you make me believe he was mine for this long and why didn't you tell me?" He said, both disappointed and angry, truth is I didn't really know. I would've been able to tell if he was able to grow up more."Because I liked seeing you happy. And what I do with my husband isn't any of your business Leon." I said plainly. He sighed, letting the subject go. He looked around the room."Is this the phantoms room? I've been hearing rumors of one." He said. I chuckled and shook my head. I remembered the conversation I had with the old phantom the night before." No,this is just my room. The phantom actually lives further down." I said. He nodded as if impressed.

His silent staring started making me a little uncomfortable." Father misses seeing you the most out of everyone. I dont think he could ever forgive Lucien. I know I can not." He said. I looked away from his eyes. His eyes always were captivating to me. He sat next to me on the bed. He put his hand under my chin to make me look at him." Can I be honest with you?" He asked. I nodded slightly." I'm still in love with you Lyra. I have been sense the day Lucien brought you to meet us." His eyes filled with that emotion again. I bit my lower lip." I know."I didn't know what else to say but that. I didn't want to hurt him anymore than I have."Then give me a chance." He pleaded. I shook my head. "I'm sorry Leon, I just can't. I don't want to be apart of a rich family anymore." I said. I slightly made that up. Truth be told he more than likely wouldn't like what I'm hiding. He sighed and stood up again, straightening his suit." Right, then I will take my leave. Have a good day madam." He said and left. I wasn't sure if he remembered the way out. I stood in the door way listening for the secret door to open and close.

"Well it seems like you have some history with one of the new managers." The familiar voice said. I took a deep breath to prevent me from rolling my eyes." Yes I do. Do you need me for something?" I asked. He gives a slight nod.

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you about the conversation we had about the phantom title." He said.

A/N

I finally updated!!! Omg that took for ever! I apologize severely, I'm in school so I can graduate early and I swear I'm almost done with school. I only have two more tests to take and ill be done and graduated thank the lord!

So that means updates will be more frequent. I have to watch POTO again for more ideas, because im at a block. But I hope you enjoyed this, I guess you can call it a filler chapter.

Updates will be slower due to school. I apologize in advance