Inception

Year-(nyeon)

To: Min Yoongi

365 days.

1 year ago, I didn't think my heart could house love once again.

One day, you were just observing. Still pulling the guts to say that "not so funny" joke. Me being my usual self was sorry for merely cracking a smile for your courage. Now, you won't need those antique jokes anymore. Cause when you're around, I'm the happiest woman on Earth.

8760 hours.

1 year ago, I was untouchable. I was not invincible but simply numb.

I can't help but notice how your laugh sounds. How your voice reveals how charming you are. When you were trying your best that day. The day we went back to our young days and played that silly kiddie machine in that arcade. I thought it will be the last. Last time for me to feel alive for more than an hour. It's you. And you're not a simple thought that I can block out. You were there.

525600 minutes.

1 year ago, I was scared. Scared to no end that each time I see you, I'll want more.

I thought you just excites me. Contrary, you made me calm. Every minute we're together, contentment radiates within me. But the way we were at each other that time is not right. We were just as complicated and damaged. Still, somehow in your presence, we didn't feel wrong.

31536000 seconds.

1 year ago, I am selfish.

Knowing that you're no way healed completely, I welcomed you. No lessons learned, you ventured and relied on me. I deprived you of your much needed time to contemplate. But that doesn't mean I regret any second with you. We found each other and that really mattered.

To you, who thought me how to love selflessly </3

From: ----------------

Inception: in·cep·tion: inˈsepSH(ə)n

noun. the establishment or starting point of an institution or activity.