Chapter 3

I put on better clothes and drive to yoongi's house something I would never see myself doing I don't know him. I pull up to the mansion and get nerves. I knock on the door and no one answered, a car pulled up and drove into the garage. The car was a white Toyota 4 Runner. I walk to the garage and ask if yoongi was home. The blonde haired boy answered me and said yeah but who are you. " sorry I'm McKenzie I was here the other night with yoongi if that name rings a bell." I said. " oh yeah it is you. I'm surprised usually girls yoongi meet don't come back for seconds on nothing" he said. I laughed at the thought of just coming back to have sex with yoongi. I felt weird not knowing his name so I asked. "What's your name I didn't catch it ?" I said. "It's Jin and do you wanna come in I can wake him up for you." He said. I nodded in agreement. We walk in the house and through the living room up the stairs and to his room. Jin knocks on the door before walking in. "Get the fuck out" yoongi shouts. " you have company asshole don't yell at me" Jin said. " who would ever come see me" yoongi said I laugh and pop my head through the door. " oh yeah She's back for seconds but sorry I don't do that. Makenzie right." He said to me. " um I'm not back for seconds why do both of you keep thinking that and yes it's Makenzie. I actually came back here hoping to be friends because I was bored." I said with an attitude. " mmmmm spice I like that maybe we can be friends" ha said. Jin eyes widen and he left the room. I walked over to him and sat on the bed. "Did you find a job since you got fired." Yoongi asked me. "Yes actually, but I'm not officially sure if I got it I turned in my application early today to be an assistant." I said. He looked at me weird and laughed. You know most assistants turn into the sex dolls. He said. Umm no I don't do that, I don't fuck people I just met. I said. "Oh really do you want me to refresh your memory to like a night ago" he said. " I was drunk damn it" I said.As soon as I said that we heated a glass Break and I jumped. I looked at yoongi and he screams JIN ARE YOU OK. There was no answer so we went down stairs and went to the kitchen. There was another boy but he kissing jin. "Namjoon we have guess Jesus Christ let him go" yoongi said. Namjoon broke the kissed and looked at me. "And who may this be and sorry for breaking the glass" Namjoon said. Jin walked to the wall and graded the broom and start cleaning it up and picking up the big pieces. "Im McKenzie" i said. "Um hi there you didn't see that did you?" namjoon asked. Yes, Yes I did but don't worry I won't tell. I said. He laughed and said" Are you like a fan or something". "No actually Im a friend of yoongi" I said. "Oh then come here jin" he said and being to  kiss jin again. I look at yoongi "what does he mean am I a fan of what exactly?" i asked. "You never heard of BTS or ARMY" he said in a  shock."Umm no I don't think so. Have you been living under a rock we are like one of the biggest k-pop band out here, he said. I listen to music but It's american music and it's kinda better. I comment.