Chapter 4

****************************************McKenzie's POV**************************************

After me and yoongi get done talking about how there sooooo famous and won awards. We sat down in the living room and watched a movie I told more and more about myself as the day went on so we can be closer better friends. The movies was about to end so yoongi left and went to go find another one. As soon as he left the front door opened and 4 more boys barged in really loud and laughing. They can in the living room and looked at me as if they saw a ghost or something. I stood up and said hey they still were staring so I sat down and stared back. Yoongi came running down the stairs saying that he had another movie. "Guys stop staring that's rude and don't ask questions her name is McKenzie and she's somewhat my new friend now." yoongi said. They all said hey in unsent and started to introduce them self's. Hey im J-hope or hobi or sunshine it doesn't matter. Im Tea or V. Im jungkook and im Jimin. Yoongi put in the  movie and they all sat down and soon namjoon and jin came and sat down. I looked at my phone and It was getting late. I looked at everybody and jin was cuddled up with namjoon and the same for tea and jungkook. " It's getting late yoongi I think it's time for me to go home." i said. " Noooo stay a little long or stay a night" he begged.  If i stay a little longer than it will be about 1 am, so i guess ill stay the night. But that's so weird but were Friends even tho we fucked. "Okay i guess ill just stay" i say. "Alright well come on lets leave these nerds" Yoongi said. We stood up and started walking to the stair case. All the boys were saying stuff like "Don't be too loud" "GO SUGA" "Make sure she can walk tomorrow", I just laugh and keep walking. Were in his room I lay down and stare at the ceiling. " what are you doing" 

***************************YOONGI'S POV******************************************************

I asked her what was she doing but i guess she was spaced because she didn't answer. So i asked again "what are you doing" "Oh I was just thinking about what you said early about the whole assistants thing and how they most likely turn into sex dolls" She said. "HAHAAHA are you really worried about that still it's OK if he does do that then just quit" I said. To be honest who wouldn't want to turn her into a sex doll, I mean i would if i could but were friends. " Ok so do you want to barrow one of my hoodies or shirt to sleep in" I asked. "Yeah cool. can I get a hoodie" she asked. I gave her one of my biggest hoodies; She went off to the and changed pretty damn quick. She sat on the bed shaking her leg. I  went to change to I came out the bathroom with Pajama pants and no shirt. I cut the lights off and lay down on the right side of the bed she also lays down. "This might be weird but can you cuddle me" she asked. "Umm i guess so" i said back. FUCK NO how can she make this weirder by asking me to cuddle her. 

^^^^^^TheNextDay^^^^^^^^^^McKenzie's POV^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

I woke up to a pair of arms around me, then i remember that I asked him to cuddle me last night. It was so comfortable so I went back to sleep. I was sleep till I heard a alarm go off and it scared me soo bad. I look around yoongi took his arms from around me and cut the alarm off, I turn over to face him and say "why does your alarm go off so early". " Because im a k-pop artist we have to be up early to start the day because were so busy" he said as he got up and took a shower. He came out the bathroom like 10 minutes  later all dressed and looking cute. I got up and looked at his outfit and observed it. "You like what you see" he said. "Umm no not the person but the outfit hell ya" i say and turn around to only tip over my own shoe and he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. We were so close to each other. "You know that really hurt my feelings I tried had this morning on my face and hair" he said. Two people came rushing in his room, it was V and Jungkook, "oh sorry for interrupting something but jin said we have 10 more minutes before the cars to pull up" V said. "You didn't interrupt anything and ok now leave" yoongi said. "Well i guess I have to leave too then so ill get my clothes and blast off" i said as I was putting on my shoes and leaving on the hoodie. " Well you can come with us but you don't have any clothes unless you meet us" He have the idea. "I guess that wouldn't be a problem give your number and then text me the address" i said. He took my phone number in it and the address they were going. We both walked down stairs and he walked me to my car and I left.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SkipTheCarDrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I walk in my house and there a envelop, It had the company name on it that i had an application with. I open it and read it.