Part:-25 (Pregnant Nandini)

At midnight

Nandini didn't know when she fall asleep. when she turned back in sleep she fall down from the sofa but before she could touch the floor, two protective arms held her.

Nandini slowly opened her eyes & saw it was Manik who was holding her. with that they shared a deep eye lock.......

Manik picked her up like bridal style, took her to the bed & placed her there.

Manik:- you sleep here, i will sleep on that sofa.

Nandini:- we can share this bed, but first promise me that you won't take my advantage.

Manik:- ok as your wish.

Then Manik took a pillow, placed it between them & said,

Manik:- this is India Pakistan border. us taraf India or is taraf Pakistan & this pillow is no man's land. ok?

Nandini:- (irritated) ok.

With that they both fall asleep.

At morning

Nandini woke up early in the morning, took bath & went to the kitchen, where Neonika was already present.

Nandini:- good morning aunty.

Neonika:- good morning beta. why you come here? Do you need something?

Nandini:- no aunty i just came to help you.

Neonika:- thanks but i don't need any help.

Nandini:- ok then let me cock something.

Neonika:- Nandini you don't need to cock foods, we have servant for that. you just focus on your study & your dreams dear. 

Nandini:- but aunty.....

Neonika:- Beta aj sa ma saraf Manik ki hi nahi tumhari bhi ma hu & I will be glad if you call me Mom.

Nandini got tears in eyes hearing Neonika's word as she lost her parents long ago.

Neonika:- (worried) what happen beta? why are you crying?

Nandini:- (crying) as you know i lost my parents long ago, i am missing them badly.

hearing Nandini, Neonika hugged her tightly & patted her back to clam her.

Neonika:- don't cry Nandini. if you don't want to call me Mom, then don't say. i won't force you but please stop crying.

Nandini broke the hug, wiped her tears & said like a baby,

Nandini:- nahi aunty, aj sa ma apko Mom kahka hi bulaongi, or apko bhi mari Mom ki tarha mujha pamper karna hoga. 

with that Neonika hugged her again & said,

Neonika:- you know what Nandini, when i meet you at hospital i prayed to god ki mujha bilkul tumhari tarha ek bati da, & see god ji na mari sunli.

Nandini:- I am very happy to have a Mom like you.

controlling her emotions Neonika broke the hug, saw the clock & said,

Neonika:- (shocked) oh no it's already 9 'o clock & Manik is still sleeping. he have a meeting to attend. Nandini please go & wake him up.

Nandini:- ok Mom.

Nandini went to the room & saw Manik was sleeping on his stomach. his mouth was open a little & his massy hair was making him look like a little kid.

seeing him like this Nandini got an evil idea. she went to the desk took a glass of water & throw it on Manik's face, which made Manik open his eyes immediately & when he saw her laughing holding her stomach, he shouted loudly.

Manik:- (hell angry) what the hell Nandini? why you threw water on me?

hearing Manik Nandini immediately stopped laughing & said like a baby,

Nandini:- bho Mom na mujha tumha jagana na ka liya bola tha but you said tomorrow that this pillow is a no man's land, is taraf India & us taraf Pakistan. then how could i cross no man's land & woke you up? that's why i thew water on you.

Hearing Nandini Manik couldn't control & he laughed out loudly.

Manik:- Aww Nandini you are so cute. that's why i love you so much.

with that Nandini made a disgusting face &  said,

Nandini:- don't you try to be so over smart Mr. Monster Malhotra. get ready & come downstairs as soon as possible if you attend your meeting.

Manik:- oh no i totally forgot about it. Thanks Mrs. Monster Malhotra.

With that Manik rushed towards the washroom & Nandini slapped her forehead.

Nandini:- oh god why i married this monster?

At dining table

Manik, nandini & Neonika was having their breakfast, when Fab4 made their entry there.

Cabir:- what's up guys?

Manik:- sky.

Cabir:- oh i think someone is not in a good mood.

Neonika:- i was waiting for you guys, why you came late?

Mukti:- (pointing towards Aliya) aunty you know this Makeup kit na. she made us wait for long that's why we are late.     

Hearing Mukti Aliya made a disgusting face.

Neonika:- ok you guys sit. i have made chicken curry for you all.

Neonika just finished her word when Nandini rushed towards washroom & started bombing, which made all confused.

Neonika:- (hell confused) what happen to her?

Manik:- (looking towards washroom) I think she is pregnant.

All:- (shouted) what???😲

**************★**************
Nothing to say readers. Just keep imaging what will happen next & share it with me by your comments & of course don't forget to vote.
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘