Part:-29 (Misunderstandings)

At Night

Nandini came home, went to her room & saw it was dark. when she switched on the lights, she saw Manik was sitting there in a rocking chair.
His eyes were red, anger was clearly visible on his face.

Nandini:- (confused) what happen Manik? why are you sitting in darkness like that?

Manik:- (calmly) kon tha bho?

Nandini:- (confused) Manik what are you talking about?

Manik stood up from the chair, went to Nandini, held her arms tightly & said,

Manik:- (hell angry) don't you try to tell a lie Nandini. i saw you with him at shipping mall. 

Nandini was surprised at Manik's reaction. she was seeing the old monster Manik before her.

Nandini:- Manik leave me. you are hurting me.

Manik:- i am hurting you? or tumna jo kiya don't you think you hurt me? you cheated me day by day Nandini.

Nandini:- (shocked) Manik are you gone mad? what are you saying?

Manik:- (shouted) i am saying the truth Nandini. tell me kinta dino sa chal raha ha ya sab?

Nandini:- Manik you are rising your finger on my character?

Manik:- yes i am rising my finger on your character. pata nahi mara pith picha kina dino sa chal raha ha tumhara affair. you know Nandini tum agar ek bar bol data that love someone, i would have..........

Manik couldn't complete as Nandini slapped him hard.

Nandini:- (hell angry) how could you Manik? he was my school friend Aryaman. I lied you because i was planing a surprise birthday party for you. luckily i meet Aryaman at shipping mall. he was helping me with my shopping.

Manik:- Nandini......

Nandini:- (crying badly) i told you Manik don't cross your limits but today you just did it. i don't want to listen anything Manik. i am leaving & ha happy birthday in advance.

Nandini was about to go but Manik held her hand & said,

Manik:- (crying) Nandini i am sorry. please don't leave ma. you promised me that you won't leave me right?

Nandini:- when you can break your promise then why can't  i?

with that Nandini left there. Manik tried his best to stop her but she didn't listen.
Manik fall on his knees, crying badly.

Manik:- oh god what have i done? i shouldn't doubt on my Nandini. now what can i do? i can't live without her.

When Manik was crying Fab4 came there. they were happy & brought a cake as Nandini said, they planed a surprise for Manik, but seeing Manik they were shocked.
they all rushed towards Manik & hugged him.

Cabir:- Manik what happened? why are you crying?

Manik was numb. he didn't reply.

Mukti:- Manik say something. you are scaring us.

Manik:- (crying) Nandini left me.

All:- (hell shocked) what???

with that Manik told them everything.

Dhruv:- Buddy samhal khubko.

Aliya:- ha Manik sab thik ho jayaga don't worry.

Manik:- (still crying) but guys i shouldn't doubt on my Nandini. gussa ma akar mana usa bohat vala bura bol diya ha, bho mujha kabhi maf nahi karagi.