Chapter 1 - accident

(Hey really quick im the creater of this book an if you like it plz comment it my first one)

Y/N = your name BTW = bi the way

All of this art is not mine full credit to the real people.

_zanes morning _______________

Good mornig sky, good mornig tree, good morning readers(or night) is what a happy person would say ugh my name is Zane if you dont now me im one of thoses men that hates you and your friend before I meet you. Im friends with a woman girl thing I guess and im going over to her house to play my little ho-----vidiogames and win ya vidio games....................... eany hoo let me tell you in on a secret but im not going to tell you until you promise to tell no one got it. (btw if you do tell some one then goodnight Y/N )well talk to you latr..oof ow hey buster wach were your going. Oh im so sorry o wait its just you zane. Travis move or ill move you with brut force I said angerly. Sorry he replied oh youer bag let me get that for you wait noooooooooooo. Nooooooooo. Hey whats in here travis said hmmmmmmm "HEY GIVE ME EM MY BAG STOP SNOOPING AHHHHHHHHHH" I scream."ahhhhhhhh"

After attacing travis still walking to aphmeus he knocks on the door katlyn answers with out a word she lets him in "aphmeus up stairs " she said he runs up stairs and opens the door. Aphmeu was talking to a girl I didint know she turns he head but with a smile she walks out of the room and in to another across from aphmeu she was a werewolf blue hair, ears and tail light purple eyes and a skirt with a shirt that shows the belly all the way up to the beginning of the rib. I ask apmeu " WHO IN THE NAME OF IRENE IS THAT"(Sorry if I spellt some word wrong I not that good with spelling) I said in a vary loud voice but what suprised me the most was that she giggled and sighed then a I hear a screeming "I LIVE HER AND MY NAME IS NARELLA NALELA NIWA BUT YOU CAN CALL ME NANA"katlyn from down stairs heard the screming and started laughing her but off aphmeu giggled and I blushed of emberesment "come on let's go" i said blushing "ok" aphmeu sighed from giggling we whent in her room to open bag for a sad surprise my "vidio game" broke and let out a sigh I felt sad this feeling riminded me of how lonly I was. ahpmeu fround she handed me one of her "vidio games" and we played for more the a hour. But al I really needed was her I smile.