Chapter One: The Lion in the Den

Oct 31st 1996

It was a fine evening at Hogwarts, everyone was eating dinner enjoying the Halloween treats except for two individuals they were busy somewhere else...

"Fuck Potter hurry up" the blonde spat at the other male he was struggling to get is dick into the blonde's hole due to the darkness around them "there its in now, better?" he argued back "yes now quit being a dick and fuck me" "sure" "thank you Saint Harry!" Draco smiled as he was getting pounded into. "Harry...fuck soo close" "same" Harry moaned, a few moments later both boys released their seed into and on each other. Draco and Harry were now breathless "wow" Harry breathed "uh yeah it never gets boring with you huh" Draco laughed less than a minute later both boys we're back at it.

"Where's Harry?" Ginny asked her older brother Ron "wasn't feeling well" Ron replied with his mouth full "oh...okay hopefully he feels well soon cause I need his help" "I can help" Hermione smiled "uh no thanks it's fine" Ginny smiled slightly. Everyone was disappearing one by one from the Great Hall when Ron and Hermione got back they noticed Harry wasn't there. 

"We better get back to our dorms now" Draco sighed "yeah...we have a Quiddich Match tomorrow" "you know I wont be easy on you, even though I'm your boyfriend" "true, let the best man win" Harry smirked as he pulled in Draco in for a cheeky snog. "Bye Potter" "cya Malfoy" Harry smiled as both boys parted their ways. 

"Where have you been?" Hermione asked a puffed out Harry "fresh air" he replied, but all he was thinking about was Draco. "Hey Harry...I need your help for this thing" Ginny asked seductively "err sorry Ginny I can't" "why! I help you with Quiddich all the time" "I need to get some rest, I bet Ron told you I'm not feeling the best" "he did..." "So I'm sorry I can't help..." Harry replied yawing falsely and he wondered up to the dorm. 

"Draco? Is that you?" Crabbe asked "yeah" "I thought you felt ill" Goyle replied "I couldn't sleep so I went for some fresh air" "oh okay" the blondes two thick head friends replied before the black out asleep and Draco just sat in his bed thinking about the night he had just spent with his boyfriend. 

The next day...

"Hey Draco" Pansy smirked "hello Pansy" "how you doing?" "Fine I guess" Draco replied staring at Harry from across the table in the Great Hall who are you staring at? It better not be that Mudblood" Pansy screeched "god Pansy just fucking chill I can stare at whoever I god damn please!" Draco yelled and that made all of Slytherin and Gryffindor look at them.

"The fuck are you looking at" she sneered "behave yourselves please" Seamus sighed "that's impossible for the brats" Ron smirked and that made pug face mad "Stupefy" she screeched and Ron fell onto the Ravenclaw table "50 points from Slytherin" McGonagall yelled "but professor..." most of the Slytherin's groaned 

Harry and Draco were looking eye to eye, they were signalling for a snog and shag "I'm gonna go for a fly" "um alright" Hermione replied as Harry left the room. Meanwhile Draco was already at the meeting point. "Hey you"Harry smirked as he and Draco's lips connected at long last. It wasn't that long until their uniforms were off "so what was that argument with Pug face about" Harry moaned "she thought I was looking at Granger" Draco breathed, then Harry stopped "you aren't going to the other side are you?" "Fuck no" "good" Harry smirked. 

"Shit Draco we're late" "for what class?" "Transfiguration, fuck McGonagall is gonna kill us" "calm the fuck down, we can just jinx each other and go to the Hospital Wing" "you think that would work?" "Yes!" "Okay um Tarantallegra" "fuck nice jinx, Tarantallegra" "haha fuck" Harry chuckled. The secret couple danced to the Hospital wing "Madam Pomfrey" "yes? Oh boy" she sighed as she dealt with there mischief .

A/N

Chapter 1 done! Hope you liked it! 

A-K-Mackender out!