08. You're sick

Harry is not famous in this one instead he's a doctor. Sorry for being late love falloutofsummmer

Waking up in the middle of the night was not your favorite thing to do especially when you're pregnant. But you couldn't sleep, your head was hurting and you could feel your eyes started to water due to the unbearable pain. Whenever you're sick, all you craved was cuddles from harry. You look besides you to find your adorable husband sleeping peacefully. You kept on debating whether to wake him up or not. He looked so peaceful and angelic lying next to you and you didn't want to disturb him. You looked in the drawer in search of medicine but you couldn't find any. You didn't have any other choice but to wake harry. After all he's a doctor and he will help you.

"Harry" you mumbled caressing his cheek but he didn't wake up.

Suddenly you felt sick, you ran to the bathroom and lean over the toilet throwing up. You started to cough but tried to be quiet in order not to wake Harry up. The bathroom door opened and a concerned Harry looked at you.

"Y/n, baby are you alright?" He asked worriedly

"I'm fine" you mumbled throwing up again.

Harry rushed to your side and tied up your hair in a messy bun.

"Bebe, why didn't you wake me up?"

" I tried but you didn't wake up and also I didn't want to disturb you love" you whispered weakly

"I'm sorry love and you will never disturb me" he said helping you to wash your mouth and lift you up and making his way to the bed

"Lay down here, I'll be back with medicine and tea" he took some blanket covering you up to keep you warm. You smiled at him. He came back with the medicine and two cups of tea.

"As much as I know you like to cuddle when you're sick but you have to drink your medicine first. Doctor Styles is here to take care of you and baby styles" he said kissing your belly

"Thank you" you took the medicine and swallowed it. Harry sat down next to you and checked your temperature making sure you don't have fever.

"You will be fine love. I'm here for you. Just try to get some sleep" he grabbed your hand and giving it a kiss then he kissed your forehead.

"Don't leave me please. I wanna cuddle with you" you pouted

He chuckled before getting next to you under the blanket and wrapping his arm around you.

"Sleep love, you will be fine by tomorrow" he smiled at you

A/n sorry I don't really know how to write about harry being a doc 😂😂