1

Chapter 1

oh how I hated life how I wish I could just...disappear

I didn't want this life I didn't want my Mummy and Daddy to hate me I didn't mean to be an ungrateful friend to those three girls i didnt mean to hurt anybody but i did hah I even hurt myself. I can't believe its been a year since they died since I've killed them oh I remember its all.

"All children make sure u are cleaned and ready visators will be coming to check u out and adopt some of you good luck." that would be Terrie Johnson aka the head directorbof this shit hole orphanage. I hated her she was always cheery but she seemed to not like me.

I let my jet black hair down it was straight with slight curls at the ends I pulled on a great sweat shirt and black leggings adding a pair of black vans plain and simple. I walked out my room passing through the other kids they looked all bright any colorful and I stood out I was like death surrounded by life it was disgusting.

Two women walked inside hand in hand they looked upon the kids stopping by each of them asking a question like what's your favorite color or how old are u stupid shit like that. they stopped in front of me and said "Hi what's your name?" I smirked "I'm Melody." they smiled "That's a pretty name." I laughed a sick evil laugh and corrected them.

"No its a disgusting hideous name which belongs to a demon." there eyes widened "OK well um bye." they sounded surprised by my answer they walked away and before I knew it they adopted a 13 year old brat named Clarity she had Blonde curls with evil green eyes and disgusting freckles on her face she was to cheery and was stuck up.

I walked back to my room a female worker standing in my room with a tray of 'food' if u wanna call it that. on the gray tray was chocolate milk a cookie with a small salad drenched with Caesar dressing and two chicken legs with a little cup with 6 oils in it I groaned they had to fucking give these to me didn't they.

the worker handed me the tray and watched me I finally snapped "why are u fucking still here!" she jumped a little at my tone in voice "I need to make sure u don't skip dinner," i groaned geez these damn bitches I quickly swallowed the pills and aye the small salad but I scrapped off as much dressing i could and i took a bite of my chicken and left the milk.

I handed her the tray "Here" she sighed and walked out my room I plopped on my bed and just dreamed of a beautiful life were I was actually happy but I knew that would never happen I will always be miserable.

A /B HIII UM I HOPE U LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER ALL HER ACTIONS ARE THINGS I WOULD PROBABLY DO SO IM PUTTING THIS AS IF WHAT IF WAS GOING THROUGH HRR SITUATION SO YAH LOVE U MY LIL DEMXNS :*