4

chapter 4 (injured)

Michael had been forced out the orphanage because of me crying they said he was creating a mental problem for me saying I was getting worst because of him being here I screamed at the security begging them to let him stay.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU !" I screamed a Terrie "Mrs.James please stop your shouting." I chuckled "FUCK THAT I WILL NOT WHY DID YOU MAKE HIM LEAVE!" she cleared her throat "Well he was creating emotional distrat to you and-" " BULL SHIT HE WAS HELPING ME!" I screeched "Please stop you are getting worst you have lost 6 pounds your paler than usual and you look like your homeless."

"BECAUSE I LIVE IN THIS SHIT HOLE WERE IM FORCED TO TAKE PILLS I DONT WANT IM NOT CRAZY I DO T NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE I AM!"  "*sighs* Melody you are depressed you have anxiety you might be bi polar I don't think you understand-" "NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME AT ALL!" I moved my arm fast causing the bandage to rip.

Red soaked up my whole left sleeve shit! "Ow " I couched my arm it felt like fire burning my skin "Go get nurses instantly!" Terrie had pulled up my sleeve looking at the 7 deep gashes "Melody what did you do?" her voice whispered then black  . I didn't see anything I couldn't feel anything.

Am I dead is this after life its quiet

suddenly a flash went by it was an image of a dog or to be specific my old pet Teddy my yorkie dog he made me happiest on my worst days when I was little. then another image was flashing it was me and my parents when we were a family. then I saw a memorie of my old dolls and my favorite books and titles to my favorite songs then the images became dark.

I saw a blade a rope hanging from a tree then a bottle of pills spilt and a bowel of blood a torture machine but there was one last image that was glowing bright I walked towards it and the figure appeared it was the tall lanky figure of  lilac hair icy blue eyes and a winter white face it was Michael smiling but then he became sad .

the figure fell to his knees sobbing into his hands the three other boys next to him trying to comfort him then a news paper next to them I lifted the imaginary news paper in big bold letters saying

Local orphanage finds dead Melody James Body!

I covered my mouth and kept reading

local orphanage st Terries children's home has found a body of a young dead girl name Melody James she was found in her rooms assigned bathroom on the floor surrounded by blood and two empty pill bottles this was odviously suicide last person to see melody was 19 year old Michael Clifford he had went to visit melody for a brief hour he had become semi-close to the 14 year old "she was lovely just amazing she was not happy but she seemed to be when I visted her its just a tragedy that she took her own life." Clifford says to E news! a ceremony this weekend will be held for Melody's death.