Prologue

Hey, guy's don't forget to follower me also thank you~! <3 

{Nashi point of view}

    This is my story, I'm Nashi Dragneel. My parents are Lucy Dragneel well her real name is Lucy Heartfilia but she took my daddy and my last name. And Natsu Dragneel, They are the most awesome parent's every. Until one day they never came home from their mission. I grew worried and worry until my godmother Levy came to pick me up. I look up at Levy confused, "Levy w-where's my mommy and daddy?" Levy broke down crying as she hugs me tight and said the shocking thing ever. "Nashi I'm sorry but mommy and daddy are gone" 

   My eyes grew in shock as tears foam in my eyes.  "Levy w-what are you saying", I say confused. "Hunny your mom and dad have died", Levy said as tears roll down her face more. I fumbled back as tears rolled down my face as I scream "NO! you're lying daddy said he was gonna come back safely with mommy" Levy hugged me tight as I cry hard on Levy's shoulder. Levy said softly "Hunny you gonna stay with me okay " I nodded as I pack my clothes and get ready to go to my godmother house.  I walk out the house I look back at the good memory's I have of my mommy and daddy. Happy flew on my head and look at the house with tears in his eyes.