chapter 2

Takashi let go of me, "Oh I am so sorry bout the hug I didn't mean to get so excited like that" Says Takashi blushing deeply. Nashi smiles warmly " No it's fine I understand But were you really my dad biggest fan?" Takashi nodded " Natsu Dragneel made me feel confident bout my power's and after I saw him and he shake my hand was the day I want to be a Guild member" Say's Takashi proudly.  Nashi smiles "Well I am grateful you teaming up with me Takashi" Takashi smiles and blushes lightly " I won't let you down Nashi I promise you I will always be here and protect you" Nashi blushes deeply. "U-uh n-no it's fine I can handle myself Takashi," Says Nashi waving everywhere.  Takashi looks up "May I ask what happen to your parent's?" 

Nashi looks at Takashi as her eyes sadden as she tries to remember that night. "Well u-um they got killed on a mission that's all I heard from my godmother levy, she doesn't want to tell me the rest I guess." Takashi nodded as he notices tears roll down Nashi cheek. "Nashi y-you crying no! I didn't mean to make you upset oh god no sorry sorry I am a Baka" say's Takashi nervously. Nashi giggles a bit as she smiles "Don't be sorry it's very understandable you want to know what happen to your role model" Takashi smiles weakly. "So when are we going on a mission"  Nashi smiles " well aren't you a little excited about going into a mission Takashi" Giggles Nashi. Takashi blushed deeply "U-um maybe I just want to work and see how you fight and I want to prove I am strong like your Dad." say's Takashi blushing. Nashi got up and went to the mission board and pick an easy mission for Takashi. Nashi grabbed Takashi hand and headed out of the Guild. "Where are we going Nashi?" ask Takashi curiously. "On to a mission, Takashi are you ready" Takashi nodded.