Chapter 7

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes. It's 6am who is calling me this early?? I took my phone and saw Austin's name across the screen. Great. What does he want now?. I answered the call.

"What do you want?" I asked showing no interest to talk to him at all.

"That's not how you answer the calls, missy." He said causing me to roll my eyes at him again.

"Get on point!" I said way too harshly. I don't know why am I acting like this, probably because of the kiss.

"Well uhm.. I was wondering if you wanna hang out today?" He sounded nervous. What if he likes me? Yeah right.

"Uhmmmmm... I have some plans" I lied. I just don't wanna hang out with him, that's it.

"Like what???" Damn this boy is so curious.

"None of your business!' I sounded way too harsh again but that's what you get when you wake me up early in the morning. I just ended the call. Was he even sleeping?

I look at the clock and it's 6:15am. I was supposed to sleep 15 more minutes but someone had to wake me up. There's no point of going back to sleep so I got up and went to the bathroom. I decided to take a shower since I have so much time left until the school.

After I took a shower, I got dressed. I wore black jeans and white tank top, it's not like I have to be perfect so.. I applied my make up and stand next to the window to see a car parked in front of my house. It's red range rover. Who is it??

I rushed downstairs and found a note that my dad left me.

"I have something I gotta do today and I will be back late, I left you $100 under the vase"

I took the money and went outside to see who's car is that. When I opened the door I saw someone sitting inside of car. I got closer and saw Austin. What is he doing here?¿ I rolled my eyes, like I always do, as he got out. He stood right there in front of me and smiled. I looked at him with "what the hell do you think you're doing?" facial expression.

"I'm here to pick you up" He said, smiling ear to ear. I looked to the ground, biting the inside of my cheek. The school is like 15 minutes away, I could walk there. Going with him would probably be a bad idea. I spent like a minute thinking whether I should go with him or not. He only stared at me with a smile on his face. What's he up to? Why's he smiling all the time?

"So? Are you gonna answer or make this ever weirder than it is now?" He said and I shrugged off. I don't even know.

"Damn Kelsey I'm just offering you a ride it's not like I'm gonna rape you. You are gonna be late anyways if you just walk to school, look at the time" He said and I unlocked my phone to see what time it is. 7:40am. Already???

"Okay let's go" I gave in. I don't wanna be late on the second day of school and also the second time in a row. "Let me just get my bag".

I took my bag and rushed to Austin's car. He started the engine on and the car started moving. He was driving way too slow.

"Speed up we're gonna be late" I said when he turned the engine off. What is he doing?

"Kelsey listen to me. Please don't leave the car" What is this about? The class starts in 10 minutes. We are gonna be late and I will get in trouble.

"Drive us to the school. NOW!" I said frustrated.

"No, you're gonna listen to me" What is wrong with him?

"You have 30 seconds" I said, probably overreacting the whole situation but I couldn't care less. I avoided the eye contact and waited for him to speak up. He opened his mouth, but no words came out. I sighed loudly and right when I was about to open the door and leave, he grabbed my hand and I faced him. His breathing was faster and louder and he stared in my eyes. I got really nervous and I wanted to speak up but he crashed his lips against mine. I kissed him back, not realizing what I'm doing. He grabbed me around my waist and pulled me closer. My mind was saying to pull away but my body didn't listen. We kissed with so much passion, but then it all hit me. I'm in the car with boy who I met 2 days ago, I'm late for school and 2 weeks ago I broke up with my boyfriend. I pulled away and gave him "wtf just happened look" and instantly got out of the car. I walked fast trying to get to school on time, but the first period starts in 2 minutes. I will be late at least 10 minutes, great. My mind was all over the place, I was still processing everything that happened a minute ago. Did I really kiss him back? What was I thinking? Oh god.I turned away to see him still sitting in his car, not moving anywhere. I take a deep breath and keep walking, trying to forget about everything that just happened.