Prologue

A/N : I dedicate this to DoUbLeZone, I want to thank you for being an amazing writer that have the ability to make us feel numerous emotions at the same time while reading and get attached to fictional characters so much they seem real. And also for giving me the courage to work on my stories and ameliorate my writing skills. Thank you! (:

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

There is an old abandoned castle in a small village that people fear it. The villagers say that the persons who enter the castle will be imprisoned, only the pure ones can leave it. Those without mortal sins. and after they leave, they will lose their memory about the cursed castle.

Whereas there's a legend present for thousand years now. it says that there was once a king living in the castle, with his wife and his two daughters and his son. He was a selfish and a mean man who left the poor die searching for food without finding any.

His son was engaged to one of the richest women in the kingdom named Aurora. She was a pretty tall and skinny girl with a pale skin a very long black straight hair that suits her big green eyes. her eyelashes were so long that they touched her thin eyebrows, her lips were pink and puffy.

Her father died long ago when she was still a six years old innocent girl. Her mother, Desdemona was a quiet old woman, she kept a secret, a deep and dangerous one. She hided the fact that she was a witch. She had great fortune, which the king craved it.

One day a strange sickness invaded Aurora's body. She became paralyzed and unhealthily skinny. The prince was shocked but he kept quiet. Aurora spent all her fortune trying to heal herself. She brought hundred of doctors who where the best of the best, but no one succeeded not even her mother. She couldn't find a spell to heal her only daughter.

Years passed and Aurora lost all her fortune without finding a solution to her problem. The prince kept seeing her every week until the king forbidden him. he didn't want his son to see her anymore as she was now poor. All he wanted was her fortune.

The Prince had no choice but to obey the king's orders, so he married another woman, a rich one leaving his beloved with broken heart. The poor woman cried every night. Her sadness grew and affected her sickness. her health deteriorated slowly.

Every tear she shed and every cough and every scream of pain took a year out of her life and a part of her heart. She became poor and miserable. Locked in the past. She hated her state even more. She despised herself so much that she wished for a god of death to come and take her life away every night before she sleeps, or at least tries to. 

Her mother watched her with sad eyes. as the days passed as the hate grew inside of her. She found herself useless. She saw her only family slipping out of her fingers. She was a witch and witches are known for being emotionless, but she was also a mother. A mother who took care of her only child alone for years. A witch who wasn't only a mother but also father. How can a mother stand still watching her daughter dying a little every day? 

The Prince had now two pretty little boys, two cute twins. By now he had all forgotten about Aurora and as they say like father like son, his father had a great influence on him. Making the prince behave and think the way he does, he transformed him in a younger version of him.

The queen wished to see her grandchildren growing up but her wish wasn't greeted as if it was a punishment for the dirty acts of the royal family her heart was too old to provide her life any longer so she died.

On the other side, while Aurora was suffering very hard, she tried to hide it. But it was as clear as glass. She kept fighting and losing little by little until one freezing, stormy night her sickness took her life away.

The next morning her mother was distressed after finding her daughter's cold corpse laying lifeless on her bed. She went mad, she didn't cry or scream. She locked everything inside her and secretly buried Aurora the next day.

One thing was missing, it's that Desdemona won't let the murderers of her daughter live a happy life while she drowned in sorrow. If the Prince stayed by her side she would have survived. To Desdemona, the queen's death wasn't enough for the royal family. One thing was on her mind after losing her beloved daughter. Only one thing, which is revenge.

She began planning on invoking a curse, one that was mandatory to sacrifice herself so that it works. Desdemona cared less about it's consequences. All she yearned for was to wreak her revenge upon them. Before the only thing that restrained her was Aurora, but now the battle was open.

The same day she buried Aurora, at nigh, she went to the castle. She secretly slid in the castle, knowing the king won't allow her to enter. Then she went to the throne room where all the royal family members were reunited. They were shocked seeing her after all these years. The king ordered the guards to take her but she immediately burned them. Then she turned to them and said : "King Daren, I am sorry for sneaking inside your castle, but I have some important news for you and for Prince Adrian too. My daughter, Aurora, she was also your fiance before you, Prince, left her miserable. She died last night and the reason is you. You broke her heart and left her dying. I am here today to complete my duty. Shall you suffer in this castle until no evil exists in this world."

After her speech she invoked the curse. All the royal family were imprisoned in the walls of the throne room. They were like skeletons statues. And Desdemona too. The curse consisted to last as Desdemona said "Until no evil exists in this world." , which was impossible. The people who enter the castle will say in there and die. The person who leaves the castle forgets his little adventure, but only the pure one can leave, only the pure ones can live.