Chapter 2

A/N: Pic on the right is Raven.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

*Veronica*

"Who are you?" I asked more curious than scared.

"I'm Raven and you?" 

"I'm Veronica"

"Anna"

"Evan"

"James"

"And what are you doing here?" Asked Anna.

"I came to die" She simply answered as if she was telling us what she ate for breakfast.

 There was a heavy silence. We were looking at each other shocked.

Evan cleared his throat "So let's enter this castle".

"Uh...yeah let's go" hesitated James.

We opened the big, heavy door and we heard some one shout "Wait!" We looked back and saw a girl with short hair and colorful fringe followed by a guy and a girl.

We opened the door and began discovering the castle. , but the castle had a dark era. It was more like a a long-abandoned prison or insane asylum rather than a once glamorous Castle. The castle was dead silent except for the intermittent creaks. Black and brown mold dotted the ceiling, evident of rain seeping through the roof. Cobwebs covered the corners of the doors. The windows were covered with a thick layer of dust and dirt, the bright sunlight struggled to penetrate the darkness in thin thread rays. The rotting wooden door behind us creaked slowly open and echoing footsteps invaded the silence. We jumped turning back to the door two scary silhouettes was standing with wide eyes. Screams erupted from both sides as we jumped back horrified.

"James? What are you doing here?"

"Oh my god Sandra...you scared us" Replied James shocked.

"Sandra?! Is everything alright?!" We heard footsteps and four persons came to view behind Sandra.

"Yeah don't worry David, I was just surprised"

"So...Uh what brings you here?" Asked Evan raising an eyebrow.

"Curiosity" Answered a girl standing behind Sandra.

"So? Can we go to another room? This one stinks" I pinched my nose.

We kept exploring the rooms until we found a large gate that leads to the garden. Surprisingly the garden was surrounded by the castles walls.

"The garden is inside the castle?" Asked a guy, David I think.

"It looks like it." Answered Raven briefly.

"Can we return home please?" James's voice was slightly trembling.

"We just entered it's still early to go back." Answered Evan Frowning.

"Please Evan..." He held Evan's arm firmly.

He sighed still frowning "Fine, fine....but you're gonna pay it back" He had an evil smirk plastered on his face now. James blushed and just nodded burying his face in Evan's shoulder.

"We're going home, do you guys want to stay here or come with us?"

"As if we'll stay here without you! We'll go" Smiled Anna. Now that I think about it she's usually hyper and never stop talking, it's the first time she talked since we arrived here.

When we entered the castle for the second time it changed. 

"What the hell?" Said Evan confused.