his soul.

Yet the bullet never hit Asriel.
Didn't even touch him.
The bullet is  still airborne stuck between the two of you, there's a red aura surrounding it. You glance around to see nobody has noticed or even heard, strange. Sans' eye has a red fog steaming out of it, with his hand lifted in the direction of the gun. Asriel is stunned, he can't move. You hear Sans grumble, then grab your arm and pull you back into his lap holding you. He gives Asriel a threatening look, watching him this protective made you smile. Gaster seems amused.
"Well Sans, she reminds me of you. Always quick to fight." He Tsks, shaking his head.
"Y/n never started the fight, if it weren't for your arrogant friend here she would have never attempted to shoot him." Sans exclaims sternly. Asriel seems taken aback by Sans' harsh words, clearly wanting to have a say in this argument but you all knew it was not the time for that.
"Maybe that is the case, but she should have never pulled out a gun in the first place."
"Keep your goat in a leash then!" You snap at Gaster, this makes Asriel frown and try to stand up. A red aura sits him down, which makes the goat whine.
"Sans I want to go home." You whisper, your snaps always came out like word vomit. He nods, and closes the conversation.
"Well fellas, hate to cut it short but this pretty little lady wants to leave." He grins and rubs his cigar into the table to put it out. They all open their mouths to protest, but he stands up holding you bridal style.
You both vanish from the bar, you're beginning to feel used to the feeling of adrenaline that comes every time you two teleport.

The quiet is satisfying, all you can smell is grass and snow inside of Sans' room. It's comforting to be out of that dreadful place, though you still wonder why nobody was bothered by the sound of a gun. He places you on his bed and sighs before changing, in front of you. You cough in attempt to show you're here but he doesn't seem bothered. He slips his shirt off, showing a very defined ribcage. You see a large blue heart Where a human heart would be placed, it's beautiful and reflects onto points of the room.
"What's that blue heart?" You ask curiously.
"Oh this?" He points to it, "This is what we call a soul."

You nod and let him continue, but instead he lifts his hand towards it. You see it slip from his body, then floats above his palm. He brings it to you, insisting you hold it.
The soul is soft and smooth, like rubber.
Squeeze it, I dare you.
You do as the voice says and squeeze it softly, you hear Sans let out a grunt.
"I'm so sorry! Did that hurt?" He shakes his head and flushes red.
"Showing someone your soul is very intimate... touching it like that is the equivalent to a human..." He can't finish his sentence before looking away. This makes you smirk, you bring the soul up to your mouth and bite on it softly.
"A-Ah!" Sans moans, he looks at you frustrated.
"Alright give that back." He reaches to hold it but you stand up quickly.
"It's entertaining to watch you all flustered like this, so I'll pass." You dash down the stairs into a closet filled with cleaning products, locking the door. You begin to lick the soul, focusing on which areas seemed to be soft spots.
"Fuck, y/n" He puts a few fingers in his mouth and bites on them to stop moans. You see his eye flash red before he reaches a hand in front of the closet, your soul was being taken from your body.

"Wait no stop I'm sorry!" You yell desperate. Your soul is chrome, made of many different colours all together. It's tiny compared to Sans' and fits in the palm of his hand, before he squeezes it. You arch your back and let out a moan, a wave of pleasure hit. He smirks and opens the closet with a red aura. He begins to rub it, making your grip on his loosen. He takes it back quickly then carries you to his bedroom ignoring your protests. He throws you onto his bed, sitting beside you again. You see he can fit your soul in his mouth, he proceeds to do that. You moan louder and louder every second.

"A-Ah! Sans!" You throw your head back, this makes him smirk and pull you into his lap. He digs his head into the crook of your neck, taking the soul from his mouth. He then takes his soul and pushes them into each other, you have to grab on to him. You feel weak, you're a moaning mess which makes him smirk. He leans closer to your ear.
"You're so hot like this y/n, yknow that?" He's entertained by your messiness.
"Sans! I'm gonna- Ah!" You reach your climax and fall into his chest panting.

You feel your soul being placed into your body gently, you feel whole. Sans holds you close, letting you rest on his chest which is significantly wider than you. For once you feel safe, his arm rests on your back as he lies down. You soon fall asleep.

Sans P.O.V

I watch her fall asleep quickly on my chest, it's adorable. She was never violent towards me even when I hurt her beforehand, strange. My fingers run through her hair, it feels like silk... soft. I don't know what come over me lately, being with y/n has made me feel things I'd never imagine I could. I just wish I could protect her, be there for her all the time. Though the consequences of a monster being in love for a human were astronomical. Papyrus warned me earlier.

"Sans, I realise you're attracted to this human, but you know what will happen... we both do."
"I know Paps, I won't let Alphys or Gaster touch her I promise.

The thing is, Gaster has always been the charmer for humans. No matter what gender he'd always win them over, though y/n seemed to be disgusted with what he said which i admit made me glad. Not many humans turn G down, she was definitely the exception.
Her soft snores are entertaining. She really is precious, everybody noticed it from the moment she entered Grillbys. When we met at the gate I felt an attraction though I'll never admit that, it's embarrassing.
My thoughts scare me, the realisation is shocking.
I'm in love with this girl.