Some Friendly Advice

of course I'm no idiot, I'm not gonna blindly follow Toby without some wise words from my most trusted friend.

"... Zalgo that's the dumbest shit you've ever said to me." his gaze, or lack there of, was cold and focused on me. Slendy, or Slenderman as he's called out in the human world is one of my closest friends, and honestly the brains of the operation. "that's why I'm here. I wanted to know what you thought." I said dusting of my cape. "you wanna know what I think? I think I'd lose faith in your ability to make choices on your own if you went along with this insane idea Zalgo." he looked me straight in the eyes as his 'face', if you could call it that, contorted into a frown to the best of its ability. "I'm worried Zalgo, it doesn't feel right to me."

He had a point, it really didn't feel right. maybe it was just the general chill in the air that tended to linger about us, or maybe it was something more. all I knew was it was something I didn't want any part of. I let out a short exhale "yeah, your right. this is insane! I mean what was I thinking? was I really gonna throw myself into the unknown like that?" he gave me a, what I can only assume was a smile as I finished my sentence. it's hard to read emotion and expression on the face of a man without one. "I'm glad you've come to your senses, sir. and I'm glad you see your safety is more important than a car."

I knew better than this, Toby is an idiot but I'm not! I'm not about to just go along with his insane little plan like some.. some dog chasing it's tail. I'm the ruler of the Under Realms, and as such I'm not going to let some nitwit like Toby Rogers get the better of me! Slendy 'glared' at me "you're going, aren't you?" I looked at him and frowned "... it's my car Slendy! my car!"

I'm not sure if you could call it a face palm, but it was definitely as close as Slendy could get. "why am I not surprised? just.. don't get mugged or stabbed, I'd like to have my boss in one, unharmed piece." I laughed off his statement. "yeah yeah, trust me Slendy I'm a grown man. I can take care of myself." he laughed quietly at my words, as if I'd made some kind of joke. "yes sir, you seem to say that quite a lot. again, one unharmed piece sir." I nodded. "right right one piece blah blah blah. I got it pal, there's no need to worry."