The game

I was totally dumbfounded. Then the guy said. "You can't escape no matter what you try to do. So stay quiet.Next time you won't get away with this." He was about to go away when Jungkook stepped forward.

" I'm not trying to escape. She's injured. It's serious. Do something about it."
The guy looked at me.
" What the hell is wrong with you?"
"My-"
"Her head is hurt. She can't move." Jungkook explained.The guy looked at me again and then went out and closed the door.
I looked at Jungkook with a 'what was that?' look.He shrugged.
Then we heard that guy's voice. It sounded like he was talking to someone on the phone.

"Got a problem here. The girl. She's injured."
"Is the doc still there?"
"Ok I'll bring her."
" What about the boy?"
"Ok. I will"

Jungkook looked at me with a relieved look.
"He's gonna take you to a doc."
The guys came in again.
"Come with me !! Only the girl" He said in a rude tone.
But I could not get up.
" She can't walk let me carry her." Jungkook said.
" No way. You are staying. I will carry her."
"But-" Jungkook started to argue but this time the guy took a gun out of his side pocket and pointed it at him.

I was terrified. "Stop ! I'll come with you.Jungkook it's fine.I'll go with him. You don't have to come."
He looked at me. His eyes scanning to see whether I really ment what I said or not. I tried my best to look brave.
Then he turned at the guy.
Jungkook held his hands up.

" I swear I won't try to do anything. You can keep on pointing the gun at me if you want. But let me take her there."
The guy stared at him for a long time.

" Fine. But if you tried something that's end of both of you. Hurry up and lift her up."

Jungkook came to me and crouched beside me. He gently picked me up. But it was still painful. With every movement a sharp pain hit the left side of my head.
I put my arms around his neck to make it easier for him. He stood up.
The pain.
I bit my lower lip hard trying to endure the pain.

" Walk ahead of me. And follow my directions." The guys said. As Jungkook started to walk, the pain hit again. It felt like everything was spinning.
" It's gonna be over.Soon..Don't worry."
Jungkook whispered.

I know I acted brave before, but I felt better with him carrying me rather than the big guy. Honestly I was terrified at this big guy. I was glad he came with me. Then the pain hit again. Everything was spinning. I closed my eyes and rested my head on jungkook's bare chest.

After what it felt like hours of walking we came to an air conditioned room. It was big. It looked like a hospital room.

"Keep her on the bed please" A calm voice said. I couldn't see who it was. But Jungkook walked over and lowered me to the bed.

The bed was very comfortable. My eyes closed at the comfort.
"Now let's get to work. You will go to sleep soon honey. Don't worry at all. Everything's going to be fine."
The same voice said.
"Can you hear me dear?"

I didn't open my eyes. I didn't want to.

Today was too much for me. Way too much. I am in a strange place with a bunch of strangers. I didn't want to meet another stranger. It will just make this unbelievable situation more real.

And now I am going to let a total stranger take care of my injured head.
Will I be ok? Will I lose all my memories? Is this person even a doctor? Thousands of questions popped in my head. But I was not in the mood to decide what I should do at the moment. I was tired.
Then Jungkook came to my mind. Only person I trusted. He seemed like a good guy. He carried me here because he thought it was the right thing to do.
That's it. I took a deep breath. I'm just gonna trust him.

"Dear, Can you hear me? "

"I can hear you. Please do something and make it stop. The pain." I whispered still closing my eyes.

"I will."
I felt a sharp instant pain in my arm. Needle?

Suddenly I heard footsteps. Someone came urgently at us.

"Dr.Shim !!! Wait...what about the game? We can't start without her??"
An urgent voice said.

"Ah.. that's fine. She'll be up when it's time for that. Pass the message to master Kim please.

Oh and yes..take this boy to the other players."
The calm voice said.

Wait...what is he talking about? GAME??? PLAYERS ??? TAKE THIS BOY-
OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK.
Was he talking about him. I suddenly wanted to open my eyes. I couldn't let them take him away. He is my only friend here.
I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Whatever they injected must have started to kick in. I felt weird.
No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't open my eyes.

"Stay strong y/n.." i heard Jungkook say. His voice faded away at the end. It was good to hear his voice.
That was the first time I realised that his voice is incredibly beautiful.
Soft like honey but at the same time manly like a fighter. I was glad to hear him.

That was the last thing I heard..........

before my death???