004. bare

seokjin. it hurts. why is that?

he does it every single day and i should've gotten used to it by now but why does it still hurt?

he didn't care, like always.

like any other morning routines, i stepped into the bathroom, giving myself a shower.

the warm drips of water rained against my skin but i felt cold. i was shivering under the warm water, in need of his warm hug.

as i walked out, a ringtone from my phone filled the room, signaling that i received a call.

INCOMING CALL FROM PARK JIMIN...

"good morning, hyung!" how i wished i would be able to be as cheerful as he was.

"what's with the early phone call?"

"just wanted to check on you. i'm on my way to your place, see you!"

CALL ENDED.

i lied down, having my head buried into the blanket. his mild scent of sweetness. it was fresh, it was still stuck on my bed sheets, probably not just the bedsheets. it smelt good, and i just needed more of it.

it was just addicting.

i felt his presence with my eyes closed but when i open them, i'm all alone. again.

upon hearing the doorbell, i opened the door. jimin came in with a big smile, his eyesmile was standing out.

"hyung!"

"hey, jimin."

"what's with the face? something going on?"

i gave him a slight smile, "yeah,"

"wanna talk about it?"

"some other time, i guess..." i trailed off.

"well, okay then. get changed, we're going to get some fresh air, alright? get your mind off whatever's bothering you."

wanting to change, i took off my shirt, revealing last night's marks and scratches on my bare skin.

once again, the doorbell rang. jimin looked at me with a questioning expression as he opened the door.

"jeongguk?"