chapter 4

After enquiring everything I stepped out of the gym, reminiscing all the conversation that took place. In my mind it was all him. Realising the fact that he is too handsome for me , and must be committed as well.  Therefore , I should better put a hault to my thoughts. With this I took a bus for my college . I dint tell anything about the guy ,whom I met at gym to my friends neither the fact that I had joined one.
At college I got all busy with preparations for the fest. As very few days were left for it. I and one of my friend took part in dance competition. We both were in Bhangra group . It was awful at the practices . My partner was Sahil, who happend to be my junior . He was quite tall to me and it was all fun together. I had also taken part in singing . Just to be specific not in a competition , but it was my dream to perform live on a stage .
The practices and all were very tiring and knowing  that I had joined the gym which could be exhausting at times. I had to be very promising to myself now. It was on 3rd Feb 2014 when I joined and I still have that slip in my wallet lying safely zipped.
I was all full of enthusiasm . I went by 6in the morning , bearing all the tantrums of my younger brother to drop me at the gym as I dint knew to ride scooty or a bike. Although it took 15minutes from my place, but my mother didn't allowed me walking to the gym.
When I entered the gym early morning, there was no rush or much crowd. It was just 4-5 people doing their workout and now I was also a part of the morning session. That day I found that  the guy I met was Ashu and he was not just the trainer ,but he actualy owned that  gym . Besides this, there was one more trainer his name was Sadam, he was around 5 feet 4 inches not much tall to me . He had a broad chest moreover, was muscular enough afterall he was the trainer . One more thing about he was that he was a bit cute one .