The Lord's Deal Chapter 5: Kiss

Dipper was currently 'hanging out' with Bill in his office. Bill wasn't as busy today, but still had business to attend to. Bill stood up, "Pine Tree, can you hand me those papers over there?" Bill asked as he pointed his finger towards the papers that were stacked on each other.

"Sure..." Dipper replied as he lifted them up. "He-AH!" Dipper screamed as he tripped on the legs of one of the chairs. Bill fell back, being under Dipper. Bill smirked widely.

"Pine Tree, now you're really falling for me!" Bill chuckled and held Dipper's face in his hands. Dipper was flushing red and kept mumbling apologizes. Their faces were centimeters close. Bill kissed dipper's lips lightly and smiled.

"B-Bill, what the heck...?" Dipper said as his face grew redder.

"Kiss me." Bill said and pulled Dipper in closer.

"Sh-Shut up." Dipper said and took Bill's face. Dipper's eyebrows furrowed as he grew closer to Bill. Dipper slightly pecked at Bill's lips.

Bill rolled his eyes, "Not like that, Pine Tree! A real kiss." Bill said and wrapped his arms around Dipper's waist. Dipper redid the process over again. Bill widened his mouth a little bit, allowing Dipper entrance to his mouth. Dipper reluctantly opened his mouth and kissed Bill on the lips for the first time. They stayed like that for moments. Dipper let go and stared back at Bill.

"I...hate you. But I also love you...." Dipper mumbled against Bill's shirt.

"Hmm? Pine Tree, did you say something?" Bill asked and did a sit up to get Dipper on his lap. "Because I heard something that sounded like you love me?"

"W-What!? No way. I did not say that, what are you talking about?" Dipper protested as he tried to scramble out of Bill's lap. "Y-You might be h-hearing t-things...."

Bill gave out a low, sexy chuckle that made Dipper blush. "Dipper, I think we both know you find me irresistible. It's okay if you admit it Pine Tree, you know I love you too!" Bill took Dipper's chin and made Dipper look into Bill's different different colored irises. "I'd love you all night." He whispered in Dipper's ear. Dipper's face flushed red again as he looked at Bill's eyes.

"S-Shut up!!!" Dipper screamed and tried to push away. "You're so weird! You keep making me feel ways I've never felt before! I don't know what to think anymore!" Dipper said as he rubbed his temples and ran fingers through his hair. 

Bill smirked and hugged Dipper's torso to keep him on his lap. "That's called love, dummy!" Bill said and started trailing butterfly kisses down Dipper's neck. Bill french kissed Dipper and bit down on Dipper's lip so he wouldn't pull away yet. Bill licked Dipper's lips and pulled away. Dipper blushed again.

"I love you, you dumb, idiot, boyfriend-husband-thing...." Dipper said and lightly punched Bill's chest.

"I love you too, my Pine Tree...." Bill said and kissed Dipper's cheek.