Bffs no matter what

'So that's that'.says Trisha and takes a sip from her coffee.

'What do u mean that's that?Girl u hv to show ur troublesome  neighbor whose the boss.'says Pamela angrily.

'Seriously Pame u hv to calm down.'laughs Trisha

'Stop calling me Pame u know I hate it.'says Pamela pouting.

'That's y I said it u idiot. Now back to my obnoxious neighbor.'says Trisha.

'Ok like I said Tri,Show that idiot who's the boss.'says Pam and lies down on her bff's house's sofa.

'What if I don't want to Pam.'whines Tri

'Then I will.'says Pam with a mischievous  look in her violet eyes.'U hv to choose,me or u.

Trisha gulps.She knew her bff andshe knew that if she choose her,then her neighbor would be scared to death by the time she was done with him. As much as she hated her ass of a neighbour she didn't want him scared to death .So she takes a deep  breath and decides that it should be her.'Me'she replies.

'I knew u would say that.'laughs Pam'But I m gonna help u.'

'Ok,just remember I'm in control.'says Tris warningly.

'Sure.'says Pam and reaches for the remote'Now lets watch Netflix.'

The two girls were soon busy watching their  fav show Girl meets world.These two they were polar opposites. Tris was a bookworm.Pam would rather be partying than staying at home sitting on the roof,enjoying the fresh air and reading a jolly old book but Tris would love doing that but she didn't like doing parties.Tris was a top A student and Pam was an average student.Pam was a social butterfly Tris wasn't she was mega shy. Pam would roast u  if u would push her buttons even a little bit.Tris would remain calm and not do anything.Tris was interested in fashion whereas  Pam was a total tomboy.Tris was forgetful and clumsy but Pam would remember every single thing and had perfect grace.Somehow some kind of chemistry kept them bffs no matter what.Today  Tris's had ass of a neighbour had sneaked into her room and taken a very embarassing photo of her while she was bathing.Tris had found out and called Pam over to tell her about the situation.Shehad confronted her neighbor too but he just laughed and told her she would see it at the Uni notice board tommorow.She had just finished telling all this to her bff.The result wqs it was time to show her neighbour who was the boss. Their apperances were diffrent too(I will not describe their apperance because u already hv the pic but I will describe their eye colour coz it won't be  as same  as the  pic)Tris had blue eyes and Pam had violet eyes.

Time skip to the next day.

Trisha was woken up far too early for her liking the next morning.It was Sunday and for Tris they meant time to be lazy.The reason,Pam was shouting in her ear to get up.

'What is it.?Tris asked sleepily.

'Get up sleepy head.'Pam says sitting beside a laying Tris

'From next time I m locking the door.'Tris mumbles to herself.Unluckily for her Pam heard it'Won't do any good,I will just climb from the window.'she says and smirked victoriously.'Now get up.

'I will lock the window too.'said Tris still refusing to get up.

'Then I will break the window.'said Pam'Get up or I m throwing icy cold water on u.'

Tris groaned and got up reluctantly, she went to her closet and pulled out a elegant but simple  dress for the day.