Chapter 18

I own none of the characters except for Xia

Xia crept quietly through the Nemesis, trying not to draw attention to herself. However, that was hard being a taller than normal Autobot walking through the halls of a Decepticon warship. She hid when she heard two Vehicons come down the corridor. “We should go down to the main room, I heard Megatron is about to test some dark energon on that Autobot”, said on of the Vehicons to the other. Xia’s optics grew wide. She came out of her hiding place and grabbed one of the Vehicons and ripped his arm off. She hit him over the head before throwing the armless Vehicon into the other Vehicon that stood behind helpless watching. She ran right to the main room. She knew where it was because she knew this ship all too well. When she got there it seemed Megatron was about to start the infusion. Xia had to think fast. She entered quietly and she watched as Megatron drew a purple crystal closer to Wheeljack’s spark. “Megatron STOP”, she bellowed not standing to see this go on any longer. The whole room became quiet as everyone turned to her. “Xia, get out of here”, Wheeljack yelled back at her weakly. She could see the hurt in his optics. The anger that built up in her seeing him in that state was something she never felt before. It was just her, Megatron, Soundwave and Wheeljack in the room at this point. “Let him go”, she continued. “Let him go and I’ll come back Megatron”, she said feeling her spark burn. “I’ll come back to the Decepticons”.