Final Stay On Earth

Forgot to mention this from the prologue. Disclaimer: I don't own The Last of us or RWBY. TLOU is owned by Naughty Dog and PlayStation's Sony Computer Entertainment, RWBY is owned by Monty Oum (RIP) and Rooster Teeth.

==============================================================================

In the suburbs, there were once used to be a beautiful neighborhood where people were living in a good community. Children would either play with other kids while laughing, or go rushing towards the ice cream Truck with money in their hands to pay the Ice Cream Man himself in exchange for ice cream in any shape and flavor. Men grilling barbeque while they host their party, neighbors inviting other neighbors for dinner and talk about life, or they would just have a laugh.

Now the suburbs is nothing, but a wasteland and good place for looting. Cars are now stranded out in roads, rusting away with broken dusty windows. Deserted dilapidated homes with plant life growing all over the place. Inside the houses, there were many cherished belongings left by many who evacuated to the quaratine zones. Messages, photos, notes, letters, and diaries were left for loved ones, or any survivors to find what was left from the people who once lived there.

Not far, but very close; we see that two survivors were searching for any supplies or food they can manage. Those two survivors are Joel and Ellie. Two human beings who fight to stay alive. Both lost loved ones and trust in humanity, but they are strong and lived through the worst times, making them the toughest people you'll come across with.

Joel Miller is a 54 year old man who lost his daughter over twenty years ago. Ever since that horrible night when Sarah was shot by a soldier during the evacuation at the age of 12, Joel became angry, brutal, and merciless towards his enemies. That all changed one day when Ellie came to his life. At first, Ellie was nothing, but smuggling cargo to Joel. Later, Joel had a deep connection with her, and didn't want to give her up to the Fireflies just so that they can find the cure. Joel was actually guilty that he destroyed the rest of humanity, but he couldn't lose another daughter, he just can't go through that again.

Ellie Williams, a 19 year old girl who is the immuned one from the infected since she has the bite wound for five years by now. She got tired of wearing sweaters all the time just so she could hide the bite; what she did however is that, she got herself a tattoo of a moth landing on leaves on the same exact arm where she was bitten. She is also into women ever since she revealed her feelings to her best friend Riley when she kissed her on the lips. True love didn't last when they were chased by infected runners, and during the same day where she and Riley got bit. They didn't know what to do in that situation, until Riley came up with two options. Either they shoot themselves in the head for it is much quicker and painless, but they were not a huge fan of option one. or they can wait it out so they would be all poetic and lose their minds together. They did, and Riley was the only one who finally lost it. Ellie, who didn't lose herself to the infection, had to put her down herself. Joel didn't care about Ellie's sexuality when she told him about how close she was to her best her best friend. He wanted her to be strong, and help her fight what she's looking for the purpose of life. After all these years, Ellie never knew her mom, the only thing left of her is that, her mom left her a gift for Marlene to give to Ellie was her switchblade. That same switchblade that kept her alive for those past five years while traveling with Joel.

They arrived at the suburban neighborhood with Joel taking the lead, while Ellie followed suit. After Joel killed Marlene, him and Ellie had been living with Joel's brother Tommy at some neighborhood where there is no martial law, or soldiers, or no infected around the premises. it was a sanctuary for the clan. When they were running out of supplies and resources, Tommy ordered some people to look for more resources. Joel volunteered to help for their clan. Ellie wanted to join, but Joel told her to stay put. She manages to convince Joel to take her with him.