Wake up call

His eyes opened........the silhouette of her body above him....he smiles. And although he couldn't see her expression he knew she was smiling too. He had been sleeping when she began to stroke his dick but it was the warmth of her mouth that truly woke him. He enjoyed her spontaneity. She always made sure to let him know he was desired in many ways but this was one of his favorites.

She slowly began to lick the sides of his dick making sure it was good and wet. He just laid back and let the feeling of her work take over him. Her soft wet tongue make his dick throb as it slid across the base and up to the tip. He moaned and she loved that sound so much. She continued lapping up every inch of him.....savoring all of him.

He loved when she woke him like this......with that can't wait to have him passion. He would just lay back and enjoy every minute of the ride.

She continued sucking his dick until her craving had been met then she climbed on top of him. She slid slowly down him just enough for the tip to enter her pussy and she began to rock and bounce her hips just enough to tease the tip. He grabbed for her hips but she knocked them away.....she wasn't quite ready to stop teasing him. If he couldn't take control he would at least make it hard for her to keep teasing him.

He raised his hands and began playing with her nipples as she continued to bounce on his tip. He leaned up and took a breast in her mouth and she slowed her bouncing. He flicked his tongue across her nipple and she slid all the way down allowing him to completely fill her. He stopped and said I thought so and slid his hands up her back to lean her forward as he continued to play with her nipples with his tongue. She began grinding on his dick.....allowing him to feel every inch of her walls and he returned the favor by rocking his up to meet her. He could feel the goosebumps spread across her body and the juice in her pussy multiply.

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down hard to meet each of his strokes....and the sounds of her moans was all the motivation he needed to take over. He flipped her on her side....pulled her leg up over his and slid into her in one smooth movement. She loved him in control just as much as she loved initiating and teasing him. And he loved both roles as well.....but being able to control her as he desired mad his dick stay hard constantly.

He continued stroking her pussy while he slid his hand around and played with her clit. She continued to grind her pussy on him matching his movements. No matter how deep he went she never hesitated to recieve him and her pussy was always so wet. He rolled her onto her stomach and continued to fuck her. She spread her legs to ensure he felt all pussy and grabbed the side of the mattress to help her bounce back. He was fucking her like he hadn't been fucking her for years.....like it was new pussy. They just had that type of chemistry. He continued to stroke her until she came and his dick was sopping wet. He pulled out and told her to suck it and she immediately took him into her mouth. She stroked him with one hand.....jacking him off and she bobbed her head on the tip....letting slob run down the sides. She could feel his dick pulsate and she began to slightly squeeze her hand while stoking and close her mouth tighter around his dick. He was ready and she wanted it all. His hips began to rock as he grabbed her head and pushed it so that her mouth slid down to the base and he exploded inside her mouth. She continued sucking and stroking him until he had nothing left. He sat back on his legs trying to regain his composure. As they both looked at each others silhouette in the darkness already knowing the smiles they both wore....finally laying down pulling her onto his chest and them slowly drifting back to sleep.