PROLOGUE 00 : The meeting

After talking to Kriispy_liion  i decided to post this story please let me know what you think of the prologue since i am not sure of myself and had her telling me it would be ok.

AE'S POV:

It's already past 7:30am and i am going to be late if i don't speed up. Thankfully i am on my bicycle and not taking the shuffle bus but still i need to be faster. As I made my way suddenly a car appear out of nowhere i have no choice but to put on the brakes and go towards the pavement, where there's one student not looking up and about to cross just my luck i crash into him and we both fell down. After regaining my senses i can't help but scold him for not being aware of his surroundings.

Ae: Watch where you are going this dangerous what if you got hit by a car.

Student: I'm sorry my mom send me a message.

Ae: It's ok as long as you are fine did you get hurt?

I see him checking himself and becoming pale after seeing blood on his shirt guess i am not going to make it to class on time today. I will send him to the faculty's nursery before going back.

Student: I am fine.

Ae: Look at how pale you are get on i will drive you to the nursery.

Student: It's ok my car is parked nearby

Ae: It's partially my fault i will feel better after knowing you are ok. Get on and let's go

Student: I... I don't...

Ae: You have never been on a bicycle before?

Student: No never

Ae: It's like a motorbike

Student: ...

Ae: Koon-chai get on and hold on tight

As he tried to get on my bike i turn around to ask his name. Better than calling him koon-chai all the time, plus i admit being a little bit of a busybody

Ae: What's your name?

Student: I am Pete and you?

Ae: My name is Ae. Let's go Pete.

After dropping him at the clinic I left for practice.
One week later i met him again this time he was arguing with another student and i ran when i saw him being punched.

- Ai'Asshole leave Ai'Pete alone

- Why what are you going to do?

- Nothing until you throw the first punch then i will not hold back

- Ai'Ae don't provoke him

- Listen to your wife kiddo

- Don't tempt me you'll regret it you are all talk

- See if i'm just talking

He throws a punch that easily dodge and punch him square in the jaw, you can see the blood dripping on his shirt. Now he's backing off seeing that i went straight for his stomach.

- Now don't you dare bother Ai'Pete understood?

- This is not over Ai'Pete we will talk later...

- Like hell you will

- Ai'Ae that's ok don't bother

- See you later Ai'Pete

And with that he left i was mad as hell, why did he try to stop me when he was being bullied. Just because i'm short doesn't mean i can handle my own. But i can't stay mad at him when i see that he is hurt too.

- Are you ok?

- I am thanks to you!

- What did he want anyway?

- Nothing it's nothing

- It's not like it's any of my business but you better stay away from him.

- I will Ai'Ae

- Good did you have breakfast?

- No i was on my way

- Let's go together then

- Sure if you don't mind

And with that we left for the canteen. The third time we met was by accident again i asked him if he wanted to have breakfast with me and my friend and just like that it became an habit for us to be together in the morning and at lunch too. My friend Ai'Pond was making fun of me by saying that i was possessive of Ai'Pete me possessive? No way i just had this gut feeling that I had to care for him or he would end up hurt like that time with Ai'Asshole.
Two months had passed by and we were seeing each other everyday, and that's when those feelings started i don't know why, I don't know how but I wanted to be the one caring and protecting him Ai'Pond's words came to mind and i couldn't help but think :
Am I in love with Ai'Pete?

TBC