Euphoria

Chapter 9

"Mj. I'm not too keen on being blind folded.   Don't you dare let me fall. "she laughed as she walked with ease as he directed her.

"Elisheva. I promise,I'll fall before I let you hit the ground. Just relax and trust me."He said as they walked through a door that was being held opened by a man dressed in a tuxedo.

"Are we almost there? "She stepped down carefully.

"Almost."Michael told her as he helped to ease her down in a chair. He sat opposite of her"You can release your blind fold now."he instructed her as she happily pulled it away..

"Oh,My God! "Mj, what is this?"she asked looking around. "Are we on top of a roof?"she grinned.

"Yes."He nodded. "Remember that night we talked until we fell asleep and you told me about a roof top dinner was something you've yet to do?"he asked.

"Yeah. I do. Sooooo....you got all these little details and wanted to surprise me?"she asked.

"Something like that. Besides three months, going on four is a long time for what we've been through. All the torture,but the fun we had. I wanted to do this for you."Michael exclaimed.

"Again, I'm special "she giggled.  "Thank you,MJ. You've been so amazing to me. I feel like a princess."she grinned.  "So what's on the menu, because I'm really starved. Ice cream for lunch really did nothing for me,so now I have a huge appetite ."she smiled warmly.

""I told them to surprise us. Remember spontaneous is the goal."he smirked....

Their candlelight dinner lasted another hour then they were served desert, which they shared. She fed him crumbles of cheese cake and stared at his lips as he chewed. Her imagination got the best of her and her giggles let him know she was thinking her naughty thoughts.  He smirked with a hint of cheese cake in the corner of his mouth. She dabbed at his mouth cleaning him up as if he was her first born. After sitting her fork down in the plate she  propped her elbows up  on the table like a naughty student and stared at him. She gazed up at Michael and wanted to do things... private things to him , but couldn't.  She felt enthralled by his captivating eyes he was amazinly sexy tonight to her. He was silent, which made sense, because  he was pondering about what he felt. He smiled as she smiled back toppling her hands on his. Everything about this moment screamed that tonight should be the night. Her body even secretly sighed out his name,and  wondered what he thought and if he was imagining their bodies clinging together the way she imagined.

"Mj,you're deep in thought.  Are you tired? We can leave if you like. Even though, I only know we're on a roof, but what roof I have no idea."She expressed.

"Honestly, I have you on my mind. I'm not tired,at least not the way you think. And were on the roof  of the suite we've shared for the past three months." he explained.

"I'm worried.  You look so serious"she stared at him and stroked his jawline.

"Elisheva it's nothing. I just...I've had so much fun with you and I don't think I can do this any longer. "He exclaimed biting into his lip nervously.

"We've wasted almost four months and this romantic dinner is to lessen  the pain from our breakup?"she asked as she relaxed back in her chair confused.

"You don't understand."he shook his head.  "When I say I can't do this anymore, I mean, as in the way we're doing this. I want you in every sense of the word. I want to be open in our relationship and I want every man in that office,on the street and everywhere else to know  that you're the lady in my life."He said holding both of her hands.

She gasped and then pulled her hands away hitting his arms playfully. "You almost made me pee my pants!"she yelped and giggled hitting him with soft touches. "I thought you didn't want to see me any more.  I could hurt you!"she squealed.

"I should've been more foretelling,and  that look on your face almost made me cave in.,but I had to keep it going."he grinned. "I'm  full of spontaneity tonight  and I knew you'd laugh in the end. Other than the initial heart pounding suspense you felt. Is that a Yes? You'll give me the opportunity to fall in love with you?"he asked her with the sexiest smile she swore she'd ever seen from him.

"You silly man. Yes! Yes!!"she chuckled wrapping her arms around his neck . Michael stood up with her adhered to him. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her in his arms.She squealed as she lifted her legs slightly as he spun her around and slowly lowered her back down....

Saturday night was here and this was the night they chose to consummate their romance. Eli spent half of the day shaving  those places she wanted to be nibbled on. Her toes were perfectly manicured and her hair shampooed and set. She already picked out red lingerie and heels for tonight's paradise. Michael rented out a beach house so they would have no interference at all. Only Kellie his secretary had access to a line where he could be reached. He arrived at the  beach house a few hours before the initial time they were to meet up. He set the thermostat  to sixty-five so the room would have a nice brisk chill. Peppermint candles sweetened the room and illuminated a sexy atmosphere.  Dinner was being kept warmed up,and chchocolate ice cream was in the freezer, since he acquired a certain satisfaction to his taste buds for that now. After one final look over, the ambiance in the room siphon;love, romance ,and esctasy. He was nervous,though it had been quite a while since he's been sexually intimate with a woman,but he was confident that his performance would be stellar. He stood there  thinking back to the campaign that brought them together, and how they worked so diligently to make it perfect for the client. He hoped that tonight that their love making would be even more magical as they achieved euphoria in unison.

Eli was in her car and on her way to him.  She glanced back at her Chanel carry-on bag hoping that she had all that she needed. She wanted this night to be perfectly indifferent from any other encounter she had.  Upon her arrival ,she took a deep breath. It's been a very long and lonely time for her. The last time she released tension was with Tom. She didn't want to think about it and she's more than grateful Michael didn't hold that against her. She glanced at his car and got anxious then   smiled the deepest grin ever. Her nerves had calm as she continued to tell herself this is all she's been waiting on. Elisheva   got out of the car and retrieved her bag from the back seat. She was still a nervous wreck,but she walked up to the rented beach house knowing that soon she'd be a changed woman....