Chapter Three

A/n: Please watch the video and appreciate the beautiful sound of Jihoon's lovely voice singing. He sings so freaking good while I sound like a dying whale. Also this chapter is longer now so enjoy!

-Third Person Point of View-

Upon reaching Jihoon's room, Joshua told the little to sit on the steps to his bed while he got him some clothes. The two stuffed animals sat on the step above him like they were protecting him.

"Cans 'Oonie wair mama 'oodi (can Hoonie wear mama hoodie)?" Jihoon asked from his seat.

"Sure sweetie, let me get you on some pants then we'll pick you out a hoodie." Joshua replied, holding up a pair of boxers and shorts.

Jihoon shook his head.

"Mama 'Oonie no wanna wair dose orts (mama Hoonie no wanna wear those shorts)," Jihoon said getting up and waddling over to his closet.

He dug around some before pulling out a pair of soft looking cotton short shorts and a pair of panties, Joshua had no knowledge that Jihoon would actually have stuff like that. How he would of gotten them confused Joshua greatly. Mentally pushing the thought to the back of his mind he focused on dressing the little in front of him.

"Pwetty unies (pretty undies)!" Jihoon exclaimed as he dropped his towel.

The little put the short shorts and panties with some help from Joshua.

"Cans 'Oonie 'ave one mama 'oodie now (can Hoonie have one mama hoodie now)?" He asked Joshua.

Joshua smiled and nodded, indicating the little should pick up his towel. Jihoon looked at him with confusion before understanding and picking up the towel.

"To mama woom (to mama room)!" Jihoon exclaimed skipping to Joshua's room, leaving behind his two stuffed animals that Joshua grabbed before following him.

--------------------

When Jihoon reached Joshua's room he was a giggling mess. He threw open the door and tossed the towel onto the closest bed (which happened to be Junghan's if you where wondering). Making his way to Joshua's shared closet, he ignored the questioning looks of Wonwoo and Junghan who seemed to be in the middle of making something.

"Cwoset (closet)! 'Oodie in cwoset (Closet! Hoodie in closet)!" Jihoon exclaimed, opening the closet door and began digging around.

Joshua laughed at the looks on Junghan and Wonwoo's face before turning his attention to Jihoon.

"Which hoodie do you want sweetie?" Joshua asked.

Jihoon looked up with a grin and pointed to a large hoodie with a rose on the front.

"Dat one (that one)! Cause 'Oonie is catarpiwer and catarpiwer eat pwants (that one! Cause Hoonie is a caterpillar and caterpillars eat plants)!" Jihoon exclaimed.

Joshua smiled taking the hoodie off the hanger and helped the young boy put it on.

"Go sit while I get dressed please sweetie," Joshua instructed Jihoon.