chapter 2 ( this bish empty... yeet)

I close my locker door and go to my first class. Science. I sit down in the back of class and pull out my sketch book. I drew a person floating in space with stars around them.

I hear a chair move next to me. I turn to see who did it. It was a girl with long brown hair that went to her mid back and was separated from her left eye. She was also wearing a black jacket that was unzipped with a walking dead t-shirt underneath. Also some ripped jeans. She was nose deep in a manga.

She looked up and blushed as she awkwardly wave at me. I waved back. "hi... um mu-my name is May." She whispered.

"I'm Victor." I say. She nodded and pulled out a sketch book. "You draw too?" I ask.

"Y-yah." She mumbles pulling out a small bag of art supplies and pulls out a pencil. "Mostly manga though."

"What's your favorite?" I ask.

"Well...idk. I'm currently into bl-blue exor-exorcist and black butler." She says while making a circle on her paper. "Do you mind if I draw y-you." I shake my head no. She continues to draw. I look at it and say "wow you're really good." She smiles and mumbles a thank you.

The bell rings and the class leaves. "Hey what are your next classes?" she asks me. I hand her my schedule. "Cool we have the same classes." She says turning to me. We start to head to math class.

(sorry for it being short)

(TwT)