CHAPTER - 1

Avni is a girl of her own policy, that's why when she heared that someone in her cabin is waiting for her she quickly rushed to her cabin because troubling someone was beyond her policy.

While heading to the cabin
(Avni's pov)
         Why is this restlessness in my heart? Feeling like im going towards the answer of my question for which I have been waiting for years.
           (pov end)

**Few days before**

(KHANNA MANSION)
                         A dashing guy is seen watching the breath taking view of starry night through window.

It was a large room n its interior was itself defining the classy personality of its owner.

Guy(in mind) - "whoever you are,wherever you r I'm  sure that you shall meet me some where, some day.
I have never seen you but I'm damn sure that you will have been the most beautiful thing of God made in the world." 😃

But suddenly he came out of his trance by hearing a scream of his name.
        (i know you guys already know that who the guy is?)

Neeeeil

Hurry up bro, we are getting late.

"Yeah im coming, just give me a couple of minute."

Kyun do minute me noodles banaoge.😁😁😁

Neil chuckled by hearing that

Wearing a dark wash jeans with graphic T-shirt and denim jacket he came to downstairs.

"Jana zaruri hai kya dd"

DD-whta's wrong with you bro. Don't you know, it's Vidyut R's b'dy party.you know very well, if you....... (cutsoff  by Neil)

NEIL-OK fine!!!!!
Neil(mumbles) beta Neil ab bachna un choriyon se😟😟😟😟😟

##PARTY##
    The whole gang chit-chatting

a random girl(to Neil) - (in husky voice)hello Mr hot stuff😜😜.you know what you are so irresistible.by the way what about tonight?

Neil's eyes got widen in shock 😮😮
and the whole gangs' mouth opened like "O".

But our dd is always super fast(👍👍👌👌)

DD-suniye behen jiii

Girl - what!!!!
Behen ji aur mein,are you out of your mind?

DD-han aap,kyun ki yahan aap hi toh ek ladki hai,kyun aap ladki nehi hai? 😂😂😂😂

   The girl fumed in anger
Girl - behen jii my foot n she left away from there.

And the whole gang burst out in laughter.

KK-this is just not done yaar Neil.na toh tu hume kavi vabi se milwaya aur  na ye bata rehe ho ki kabse date kar rehe ho...

"DATE" dd said sarcastically(dd knows everything about Neil)
But Neil indicated him to shut his mouth up.

KK-ok mat bata, par jab Ahana ayegi na hum usise pata kar lenge.

Then Neil and DD looked each other shockingly 

NEIL-ohh... Shit!!!!

DD-bro aaj hum gaye...

                       _____________________
(MEHTA MANSION)

    Avni was sitting on the terrace. The view of the night was breath taking.perhaps it was drugs,the stars above glowed large like street-lamps.The half moon n its glory.it was as if vincent van gogh had returned to paint it.

In a pleading eyes she was staring the moon between the gap of golden shower trees while drawning in her thought.

(in mind) Avni - (to moon)"tum toh the na uss din wahan par toh fir mere sawal ka Jawab kyun nehi de dete." ........

"Ya fir koi ishara toh do."

Then someone waved her hand in front of her anxious eyes.

But she was in her la la land(the stilly night and that boy)

Jiyana-gosh!!!!! Firse wohi soch rehi ho na.......

                                To be continued

____________________________________

So guys here is the 1st chapter of my first FF.

Just hope you guys will like it

and please ignore the mistakes.

Please do drop your views

Lots of love ❤
    Pragyan

THE LOVE STORY OF A STILLY NIGHTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें