CHAPTER - 4

Avni-wo dadi jii..... Raste me ate waqt ek chhota sa accident ho geya toh wahan thodi Der ruk geyi...
          umm...wo Sab chhodiye aur me chalti hoon mujhe der ho rehi hai...
aur haan dada ji aap please meri dadi ko dant na mat... OK

Old person - thik he tum keh rehi ho toh Maan leta hoon.....

Avni- OK bye dadi... Bye dada ji....
___________________

"wo bebe aaj walk pe jate waqt mein ek ladki k sath takrayi aur ye painting uski hatho se gir geyi..

" woww ladki k sath takrayi, wese ladki kaisi thi? "

" kya bebe aap bhi "

Then suddenly dd interrupted
" neil"

"Han dd bolo"

"your match will be started at 8:00 Am sharp n it's already 7:35"

"ohh yes"

"OK bebe me chalta hoon" saying this he took blessing by touching her feet.

"khus raho puttar aur humesha ki tarah jeet k ana"

"thank you bebe"

Further she shouted

wese tillu, kya wo ladki khubsurat thi?

By hearing her Neil chuckled n replied
"Han bebe aur sayad zarurat se zyada"
___________________
next morning (CBI HEADQUARTER)

Advik- woww yaar, our gang is going to solve the most important case "summer camp murder case" im so happy.

Riya - huh.. why won't you be happy, after all you will get some chances to do romance with jiyana..

Jiyana - offo Riya now you also!!!

Ali - what Riya also!!! Riya is absolutely talking the correct thing...

Advik - ya ya we know bcz except Riya there is no one right in the world for Ali...

Juhi-avni tum in Sab me dhyan mat do aur Han mr Arora ne tumhe bulaya hai. Yahan ate waqt unhone mujhe kaha tha but i forgot that..

Avni- OK im coming..

Then Advik's phone beeped n he did power on his phone n shouted.....

"Yahoo, India won the football match again n the credit goes to the most handsome, eligible, elegant captain Neil Khanna..."
"He is such an unbeatable man"

Ali- yes Advik you are absolutely right "he is unbeatable". By the way Advik hume bhi kavi mila de na tumhare wo cool captain dost Neil se.

Advik-ohho Ali now that won't be needed because he is coming to avni to a Certain point of discussion..

Ali - ohh yes, how could i forget that?

Advik - ohk now let's do finish our rest work..
___________________

PRESENT TIME(you guys all remember na when avni was going to her cabin n was feeling something peculiar)

(Avni's pov)

                  " Spinning the door knob, i entered n saw a guy draping his muscular body with a black colour shirt, was looking thoughtfully at the container shaped aquarium, which was placed at the corner of room by increasing its beauty.."

"The noise of my sandals on the marble floor turned him to face up me..."

"Ohh Lord!!!!! He was the same Mr handsome with whom i got banged in the morning. That means he is the captain Mr Neil Khanna.somewhere in my heart i was glad that im going to handle his case. But somehow i restrained my unfamiliar feeling and can back to my present version.."

"Then we greeted each other a Sweet good morning but coz of him i was having a good day already. then i asked him to be cosy on that much-so-comfortable vip chair which was contrary to my sitting and initiated my inquiry."

"After 30 minutes of inquiry session my crazy friends /colleagues group visited to me in the purpose of to meet their cool captain Neil..."

"wait!!! What did i say just Few seconds before?"

"gosh!! I called him Neil for first time, although it was under my breath.i could feel him stealing my glances time to time between their convo with my friends.n if i would be truthfull then yes, i was being as hell affected by his glances as such, Lily flower got affected by moon's glory."

After some affectionate convo with every one he bid a bye to everybody including me,but before he could leave i became a hindrance of his way n asked
     " excuse me Neil, i mean mr Khanna can i have your some invaluable time Tomorrow evening? "

My friends gave me a wired look as im doing any crime but i clarified that i need some more info about his case n again looked at Neil expecting a "yes" from him.

My heart was dancing in the rhythm of her beats when he replied a smilling big yes and  said "i will wait for you at chamko cafe evening 5:00 pm."

"But he left me in a perplexed term to think why he granted that mischievous smile before leaving n i think, I'll never know that cause."
                   (pov end)
___________-_____________

(KM) same night
           All were establishing themselves on the dining area for their food and random chatting with.

Then Prakash asked

P-Neil, did you meet miss Avni Mehta?

NEIL-yes dad

P - OK that's great.
In middle of their chit chat they finish over their dinner n spined their toes to their respective room.

**Neil's room**
      ( Neil's pov)
                           "Arriving at CBI office, i was annoying due to what was coming-up to next. Then some foot steps dragged my attention."

"I was astounded by Seeing that same morning walk girl, who was pretty much beautiful. My pair of orbs drank all her beauty but couldn't satisfy himself and was craving for more."

"At morning, she was a girl of simplicity with sincerity but there, during her duty she was a  sanguine, ebullient and confident CBI officer."

Once between her inquiry she asked that "from how long i have been attacked?"

In a whispering i told "since i have seen you, my heart is being attacked by your beauty".but that whisper was enough to hearken by avni n her lips were curved in a one - sided genuine smile,which was not gone unnoticed by me.

"uff!!!! her left-sided smile."

"after some time advik n his friends visited to me n introduced his friends to me. When i was about to leave she called me by my name to seek my permission to meet in Tomorrow evening.im very sure that no one couldn't hear my name from her perfect shaped luscious lips n my name is sounding perfect from her luscious lips."

"then i informed her the timing with location and left her cabin after throwing a mischievous smile bcz i could feel her happiness through her pair of beautiful black hazel eyes."
                           (pov end) 

  To be continued

________________**_______________

Such a long chappy....

Anyway how was it?

Actually guys i need some opinion from all of you,please say am i going on the right track of story or you guys need any changes.

Please don't forget to drop your thought on this chap....

Lots of love
  Pragyan

THE LOVE STORY OF A STILLY NIGHTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें