TWO

REALITY !

the impatient girl tapped her shoe on the hardwood floors waiting for her room mates to get ready. they were going to a party at some tik tok boy's house.

eventually all the girls end up downstairs looking bomb. they all hop in the car with addison driving, maia in the passenger seat and charli in the back. maia hooked up her bluetooth with her car and started playing some of her favourite tunes.

maia sings along to the song as she felt anticipation and exhilaration of being at the party. soon enough, the girls were yelling at the top of their lungs instead of singing. from the outside of the car, they looked like they were deeply in their feelings.

after a while, they pulled up a few blocks away from the house but there were no signs of a party. they walked towards the front door and slightly opened it just to peak only to be surprised by a large number of people in that somewhat small house all having the time of their life.

the girls exchanged looks before walking inside and being hit by the strong smell of weed and alcohol. they headed straight to the kitchen and picked up a few beers. maia felt a jab in both sides of her ribs causing her to flinch and swing around to see josh giving her a cheeky smile.

"josh, i missed you." maia wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a hug which she hasn't been able to do for quite a while.

the biggest smile was plastered on her face as she pulled away from his hug noticing the four other boys and a girl behind them.

"you know the boys, right? hector, samy, mar and alejandro?" he pauses as his thick eyebrows knitted together. maia instantly let out a nod and a warm smile in response but her eyes flickered from each of the guys to a girls that she didn't recognise straight away but maia thought that she looked quite familiar. josh caught on to maia's confusion when he also introduced the girl.

"this is lea she's uh mar's friend?" josh introduced lea almost questionably. no one in the group was one hundred percent caught on with mar and lea's relationship . that's when it hit her that lea was maia's ex friend from back when maia went to public school. let's just say they aren't the best of friends.

"hey ma, samy and i are seshing in the back. you wanna come?" mar interrupts maia's thoughts with a offering. almost instantly, maia's nose scrunched up at the thought of smoking. she had never tried it nor was she about to try it. she frowned upon smoking so she did not hesitate to turn down mar's offer.

the night progressed with all of them drinking and dancing the whole night until they felt as if it were time to go home. charli being the most sober out of the group, helped each of them into their seat in the car and drove them to their house that they shared.

AUTHORS NOTE:
idk man