1- Different

Days passing by but nothing different happens. I laying in my bed staring at the white ceiling. Feeling empty and lonley....

But this day.. Is different.

•×××××××××××××××××××××××ו

October 3th.

8:30 am.

Here I go again. Waking up with no emotions, not that I care about it anyway. I get out of bed and walk out of my room to the kitchen. Just drink water and check if I got any mail. When I was about to walk back to my room my doorbell rang. "weird... Hm no one ever rings my doorbell. Probably not important" As I was about to continue to walk back to my room it happened again.. The doorbell rang twice. I walked to the door. My hand slowly reaching the door handle. As I opened the door there was a guy standing with his back facing me. He then turned around and I got to admit.. He was handsome. "Hello, I'm Kim taehyung.. Ur new neighbor. This is my dog Yeontan, say hi Yeontan" he laughed at his own silliness. "Uhm.. Hi." I tried not to make eye contact cus i hate to. " May I know ur name my new neighbor?" Why is he so happy?... "Uh.. Yh sorry uhm my name is Jeon Y/n." " Well I see u around Y/n bye!" He walked away with his dog to his apartment.

×××

I put some clothes on cus I needed to work. I absolutely hate it.

I walked trough the streets to the Café I work at. They have a new location next to a really famous building called BigHit Entertainment. I just walked in to the café. It's pretty crowded. I walked to the changing room and changed in to my working clothes. Suddenly I got pulled away by my boss. And here we go again.. He grabbed my hair roughly "Look this new location is important for me don't fuck it up or u know what will happen" he said smirking and walked away..

It's around 9pm. I'm working alone even tho there is no customers around. I'm cleaning the mess they made. My boss is in his room doing whatever he feels pleasure with. Suddenly I heard some people entering the café. They sat down but everyone had a mask on... Weird. I walked over and greeted them with a fake smile. "Hello and welcome at Mula café! What can I get u guys?" they took there masks off and one guy really got my attention.. Who was he again? "Oh! Ur my neighbor right? Jeon Y/n?" oh right Kim Taehyung. "oh.. Yeah I am" suddenly my expression changed to my normal self. Emotionless. Which made them frown in confusion. I took their orders and served them. After 1 hour they were about to leave when suddenly Taehyung asked me to walk home together. I first said no but he begged and said it was dangerous.

We walked together home but he kept on talking while I was just nodding. He then asked me why I didn't talk. "I'm not comfortable with talking to people I don't know." he nodded and we arrived at our apartments. My keys fell on the ground, as I was about to pick them up his hands touched mine. I quickly pulled my hands away and took the keys from him. He just smiled. I unlocked my door and quickly got inside. My back against the door. Holding my chest... "What... Just happened?" My heart didn't stop beating fast. A guy has never been so sweet to me thats probably why.

Right?

•×××××××××××××××××××××××ו

Thanks for reading××