2-food

October 4th

4:45 AM

I woke up because my stomach hurts so much. Well it's my own fault that I didn't eat anything the whole day. I'm used to it.

I walked to the kitchen opening the fridge. And of course no food.. like always. I put my jacket on and decided to walk to the 24 hour store. I closed the door behind me and saw my neighbour unlocking his door. Weird what is he doing out this late wearing a black mask and a black hoodie... He turned around and saw me standing there staring at him. He giggled and walked towards me. At the same time he took his mask off and put his hood off . "Hi there Y/n! What are u doing out this late?" "I uhm.. Hungry" he smiled softly."Let's go together, I just finished work and don't have food home. U okey with that?" I just nodded. Before we walked away I locked my door.

As he was choosing what to eat I choose my favorite ramen. I choose some cheese and sausages too and as a drink I got some water. I was at the cash register about to pay when suddenly taehyung gave his card to the worker. "huh? Why?" I asked him "Haha don't worry" he ruffled my hair. I just looked at him with an confused look which made him giggle.

He was busy on his phone while eating. I just looked down at my food not eating. "Hey! U should eat!" I looked up and saw smiling softly. "I uhh..." "common eat silly" he took my chopsticks and grabbed the ramen. "Here open ur mouth.. Ahhh" I did as he said and got really shy. "See its that easy cutey" He pinched my nose. I got really shy but silently continued eating.

We were walking home together. My eyes kept closing. "stay awake or something might happen." I nodded while yawning. "yawny yawny, get on my back" I said it was Okey but he kept saying "get on my back cutey" He squad down and i slowly got on his back..

End of chapter 2