Scars aren't permanent

He pulled away and looked into your eyes. His confidence dropped and he suddenly looked shy and nervous. He rubbed the nape of his neck and blushes.
Y: I-I'm sorry...
You: Yah! Yoongi!! What was that for?!
You can tell your words kinda hurt him so you soften your expression.
You: Please just tell me. There's no point in hiding anything anymore.
Y: Listen...Hoseok's my best friend I'd never mean to hurt him..
He clears his throat and looks at the ground.
Y: I just got so jealous that he got a girl like you...
You: Aww Yoongi..there's plenty of girls out there I'm sure would want to date you.
Y: I know...but I saw you so mad at him...he didn't hurt you...did he?
You hesitate to say something at first
You: No...the reason I'm mad is between the two of us okay? Don't worry about it Yoongs.
He smiles a little and looks at you.
Y: Okay...but only if you promise to tell me if he DOES hurt you. I've got your back Sam
He hugs you and squeezes you close to his chest.
You: Lets forget "that" ever happened. Deal?
He pulls away and sticks his hand out.
Y: Deal.
You shake his hand and smile.

Time Skip

You walk through the school hallways and hear lots of whispers. Mainly from those dumb girls. You try to ignore it and find one of the boys to walk with so you're not so secluded.
You turn the corner and see Jungkook
You get excited so you quickly walk over to him. You hear him talking to someone but he's standing in front of them so you can't see the other person
You excitedly tap on Jungkook's shoulder and he turns his head to look at you.
Jk: Oh! Uh...h-hi Sam..
He peers back to the person in front of him, as if he was checking to see what their reaction was. Curious, you walk forward enough to see the person.

Your eyes widen in surprise and your heart stings from the memories

You look down and turn on your heel to walk away but Jungkook grabs your shoulder to stop you.
Jk: Listen. You guys have been fighting for way too long. Sam, I think Hobi finally has some proof to show you.
You turn back to them and fold your arms.
You: Oh. Does he? Hmm. Okay. Show me then.
Hoseok nervously lifts up his phone to show a text conversation.

You squint at him in confusion.
Hobi: Look familiar?
You nod and sigh in anger.
He uses his finger to scroll to another screenshot of texts and your eyes widen.

Hobi: Yup. Hyuna may be nuts, but she sure can gather some fake evidence.
He laughs a little but his voice cracks in sadness.
Your shoulders and jaw drop. Your entire perspective changed instantly. You look at Hoseok in a whole new way. He's not a cheater...He's just a boy who struggles to stand up for himself.
Your eyes tear up a bit and fill with sympathy.
You: H-Hobi....I had no idea...I-I'm so sorry...
Jungkook excuses himself and walks away to avoid being a third wheel.
You look back at Hobi.

You: Hobi..? Hobi!!
You practically jump onto him in a bear hug. No matter how mad you get, you'll never stop missing his embrace.
He feels so...weak....You can feel him shaking as he hugs you back. His arms aren't tensed like they were last time. He's not trying to be so strong and confident like he usually does. He's showing his real, emotional self. And you don't mind a bit.
Hobi: I'm sorry Lion Cub....I should've told you right then and there...
You stroke his back and let him cry on your shoulder.
You: It's okay...sorry for assuming her crap was true
He chuckles a little bit and grabs your face. His expression drops and you look at him confused.
Hobi: Yoongi told me what he did to you.
CRAP!! is he mad?! I bet he's mad.. is he mad that I didn't stop him..? Oh gaaaawd.......