09

Jimin knew, he really couldn't speak. Many years of not even exchanging words with his own parents , he forgot how his voice sounded and was a little bit scared to speak in front of others.
He took out his phone and wrote down ; Please come with me to the mall.

He showed the note to Jungkook and the latter raised an eyebrow.

"You want me to go with you to the mall? Like, right now?"

The blonde just nodded and hold Jungkook's arm.
Jungkook immediately shook his arm off and looked around him.
"Okey, okey! Let me call someone first." He took out his phone while lightly biting his under lip and dealed a number.

"Please take care for my meetings, I will be there in more than 20 minutes." He said and put it back in his pocket.

"Let's go.."  Jungkook went on and Jimin followed him quickly.

Jungkook knew that Jimin was particular a stranger to him, but somehow he had this feeling, which felt so right when they spend time together.

Jimin wanted to see his surroundings so much. He never had a chance for it — he was always busy facing the blank floor and hoping that nobody was looking at him.

So beautiful

He wanted to say those words out loud , but sadly he couldn't. "I'm Jeon Jungkook by the way and you?"

He glanced at Jungkook and wondered who he really was.
Thank to Jungkook, Jimin couldn't read minds and this happened only when he was near him.

Jimin again tipped something on his phone ; Park Jimin.

"Jimin." Jungkook spelled out his name and had to confess that this  was really a beautiful name.

"Jimin are you mute?" He suddenly asked and Jimin didn't answer.
He didn't want to lie and the latter took this for a yes and said nothing more.

Deep in his heart Jungkook could feel the pain. The rich heir was somehow attracted to the smaller one.