20

This man is gonna be my death, Jungkook thought while going to his office room.

He sat down on his chair and let out a loud sigh. He was rubbing his face when suddenly a certain blonde came into his mind.

Jimin! I totally forgot!!

__

He still didn't wrote me..
What if he didn't want me to be his secretary? Was i clinging to much on him?
Ugh, cool! Now he won't appear again and the way to his company I also forgot! Why is my life so stressful??

Jimin had a urge to cry. Just literally his whole life was a mess.

He slightly began to feel disappointed and Jimin didn't want that.

This should stop.. i don't want to feel like this,

Hearing others thoughts was a better solution than sitting in his apartment and feeling things he actually didn't want to feel.

So he made a discussion on going outside and living his old horror life again.
He was about to step out of his apartment when suddenly Jungkook appeared really unexpected.

"Jimin!"

Jimin looked at him with wide eyes and was asking himself how the hell Jungkook found out about his adress.

"You might be asking how I found you? Doesn't this ring a bell for you?" Jungkook tried to sound exited and also grinned widely, but Jimin didn't even moved any of his lineaments and Jungkook immediately stopped trying to be dramatic.

"I accepted you as my secretary. This is also the reason I found out about your home place. I checked you up a little bit, but I seriously found nothing interesting nor had you some drama in your life.... how could you live so?"
The rest of what Jungkook was talking about was really irrelevant to Jimin.
The only thing he knew was that he got accepted as Jeon Jungkook's secretary and that meant ; he would be on his side the whole time and he would also be able to live like a normal employee.

Jimin couldn't be more happier.