Chapter #2

"All Chemistry freshmen please follow me." our senior, Kang Junghee ordered us.

We obediently followed her through the hallways, down the stairs and into a spacious room called Section C.

I looked around and saw no familiar faces whatsoever. I sighed. Part of me wished that either Taehyung or Jungkook was here with me since they are the only ones l've met so far.

"Today we will start right off, no introduction, you can personally do that after class." Senior Junghee muttered a bit out of annoyance.

I swear, her attitude is worse than my monthly menstruation. I sighed loudly and pulled out a chair to sit on.

When I sat down obediently, whispers could be heard from across the room. I lifted my head and faced the direction the whispering came from.

A group of girls were pointing at me and whispered so loud even Jesus could probably hear. I looked at them with a straight face, trying to figure out what they were saying.

One formed a mischievous smile on her face and laughed at me as well as choking on her saliva.

"Yah." Out of annoyance I muttered and glared at them. They immediately saw my death stare and lowered their voice. Although I assume they're still blabbering about me.

I got off the chair and slowly walked towards them, looking at them a tad bit mad. "You." I started and pointed at the girl with the mishchievous smile.

"What's so funny?" I immediately asked.

She just looked at me and continued laughing, even though her friends were dead silent. Embarrassed, they looked down to face the floor.

"Aren't you the rumored playgirl?" She smirked and crossed her arms.

I looked at her in confusion, hoping for a better answer and an explanation.

She sighed and shook her head while laughing. "You're really clueless."

I looked down at her. I could feel a tense feeling bubbling inside.

"YAH-" Before I could even finish the sentence I could feel a warm hand grabbing my wrist.

I turned around and to my surprise, it was Soo Na.

"Are you mocking my friends?" She asked me and started to tighten the grip on my wrist.

I could feel the pain. She continued to tighten it every second.

"Soo Na-ah she was so mean to us! She was about to slap me." The girl who I confronted squealed.

"Are you dumb?!" I shouted at her, grabbing everyone's attention. The girl's smile faded away and just then, she got up, fake crying.

Senior Junghee came up to us, "What's the meaning of this?" She asked us with a strict voice. I sighed and shook my head.

"Junghee-nim, Yuna mocked me and my friends." Soo Na replied and looked at me pitiful. Honestly this annoying witch.

"I didn't do anything." I defended myself.

"Shouldn't you be the world's best fake actress?" I commented before I went to my seat again.

"YOU WATCH OUT YUNA!" Soo Na shouted as a reply. Everyone in the classroom watched the whole situation.

In embarrassment I hid my face and sighed loudly.

"Hwang Soo Na. No shouting in class, first warning or detention." Senior Junghee muttered and Soo Na obediently replied a simple 'yes'.

At the cafeteria; 11:15 am

"Heard you got into a quarrel." Jungkook mumbled while nomming on his cupcake.

"Things seems to be spreading faster than I expected." I mumbled back, not even eating anything. I lost my appetite as soon as he mentioned it.

"Don't you find it odd?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"What is?"

I crossed my arms. "They called me 'the rumored playgirl'." I muttered.

"It does seem pretty odd." He replied and seemed to be getting more into it.

Just when I was about to excuse myself for a minute a hand grasped my wrist.

"Sit down." A Taehyung appeared out of nowhere with tea and a sandwich.

"Why?" I asked him nervously and looked at Jungkook, but he only seemed to be interested in his cupcake.

Taehyung pulled up my shirt sleeves and to my shock, the marks of Soo Na grasping my wrist is still there.

"Who did this to you?" He mumbled and didn't make any eye contact. No, he only looked at my painful marks.

Why does he care?

"No one. Nevermind." I shrugged his hands off and just then, five other handsome looking guys entered the cafeteria.

"HYUNGS!" Out of excitement, the five of them came up to us. I assume they were friends of Tae and Jung.

"Wait a minute." One of the guys mumbled and pointed at me.

"Aren't you the rumored-"

Taehyung cut off his sentence. "You better shut up, hyung."

He nodded as a reply. But I already knew what he were going to say, unfortunately.

"Let's go." Taehyung insisted and grabbed my wrist.

"Where?" I replied.

"We need to treat your wound on your wrist."

"What about your food?" I asked.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

I looked up at him and I could feel my face heat up second by second. What do I do, what do I do, what do I do..

He cares about me even though we barely even know each other.

No, no.. it must surely be because I am his roommate? He's probably this kind to everyone.

Don't get your hopes up, Cinderella.

We were on our way out of the cafeteria when suddenly a voice came through.

"Taehyung!"

Out of nowhere Taehyung stopped and getting too into my thoughts, I didn't realize what was happening.

I bumped into him with hard force and in a split second..

...I was laying on top of him!!!