Chapter #3

Before starting with the story, I'd like to thank you all for reading this book!
Comment to give me some feedback on what you want me to do better, I'd appreciate it!

Also, I might release yet another fanfiction but with Jungkook!
···

Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at us, pointed at us while laughing. Oh em gee, this is embarrassing.

I quickly got up facing the floor and hid my face. "I'm sorry!" I apologized and helped Taehyung up from the ground.

He groaned and muttered something I could barely hear.

"Pardon?"

"I said it's fine." He repeated.

"YOU'VE GOT THE NERVES HWANG YUNA!"

I stopped facing the floor and turned my head towards the voice. Soo Na was standing in the middle of the crowd with her filthy friends.

Her expression was all clear to me, she was soaking wet from head to toe. She stinks of that bittersweet ice tea.

That was when I remembered that I accidentally pushed someone along with Taehyung.

Oh shit. Oh shit. OH SHIT.

She, with great anger came up to me and pushed me back to the floor and with a great force I landed with my head first.

"AISH! YOU'RE DEA-" Before she could finish the sentence and push me another second time, Taehyung pulled her away from me.

In shock because of everything that happened so fast, I looked at both of them. Feeling more guilty than anyone could ever imagine.

"Tae didn't you see what she did to me!?"

Tae? Why is she so familiar with him?

"Calm your guts, she didn't intend to spill shit on you." He replied and took a glance at me and as soon as he did, I looked away quickly.

Soo Na let out the most heaviest sigh I've ever, during our years together, heard. She came up to me and let out her hand, gesturing me to grab it.

I looked at her with the most confused face and hesitantly grabbed her hand. She SURPRISINGLY, helped me get up.

"Sorry." She muttered and didn't care to even look at me.

I opened up my bag and remembered I had a towel, I pulled it out and gave it to her.

"I was clumsy. Please use this.." I mumbled with a low voice.

"Yah Soo Na, how can you be so nice to her?!" One of her friends asked her and glared at me.

"Shut up." She replied.

Wait what. Can we all just replay that?

After she was done using the towel, she sighed and leaned next to me, whispering,

"This doesn't mean you can touch what's already mine."

Just then, she took a glance at my wrist and I assume she saw the wound.

"you better get that treated." She mumbled quietly.

What?

"Hyung, what's happening?" Jungkook and the others were asking.

Taehyung glanced at me and I glanced at Soo Na, who was now playing with her phone. Frustrated, she took her bag and threw her now non-existent ice tea in the trash can.

"Nothing." Taehyung replied with a stern face.

The crowd was now gone and everything went back to as if nothing happened. I grabbed my bag and the towel and excused me out of the cafeteria.

I just couldn't stand the embarrassment, the guilty feelings that are still lingering and most of all, Soo Na's kindness.

Everything was so unfamiliar for me, all I wanted was to be a sucessful college student. But instead, I became the definition of clumsy and just HAD to make a scene..

And the weirdest thing? I don't even know where to begin. Is it Taehyung? Is it Soo Na?

Is it the fact that I suspect something weird is going on? Many questions flooded through my mind and within a second, I cold feel the heat of the sun.

In a split second, everything felt heavy and I fell onto the ground, everything became blurry

and all I could see was blackness.

···
Seoul College, Dormitory; 8:45 pm

"Quit the act hyung!"

I opened my eyes slowly, I could barely feel my body. It's like I've turned to a rock, a statue or just.. me.

"What do you mean?" I could hear Taehyung reply.

I decided to listen to their conversation. I must've fainted since I could feel a disturbing headache.

I took a look on my wrist and surprisingly thr handkerchief I received from Taehyung was covering the wound. I chuckled slightly at how adorable it looks.

"You're awake?" I sat up quickly, hiding the fact that I was checking out my wrist.

"You freaking scared me, when did you enter my room?" I asked.

It was so dark that I could barely see who was in front of me. He got closer and sat on my bed, facing me.

It's Taehyung.

"Well you know, magic happened" He replied and smiled widely.

I chuckled at his stupidity and turned on the lights.

"How's your wound?" He suddenly asked and looked around.

I glanced at him. Taehyung for some reason always seemed to care for me through thick and thin.

"It's fine, I think?"

He nodded and let out a long sigh.

"Sighing?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders and took a look at the wound. His expression went from a wide smile to being a confused questionable face.

I took a glance at my wrist, trying to figure out what was disturbing him so much.

"Who put on the handkerchief?"

"What? I definitely thought it was you?" I replied a tad bit creeped out.

"No it wasn't." He mumbled.

In through the door, a short male figure had entered the room and looked at both of us.

"It was me. I put it on."
He said.

···
Sorry for the short chapter, I promise to make it longer in chapter 4.