------

XXXX Orphanage

The couple walked into the building hand in hand. They looked around at the dorms the kids were in they looked cramped and small.

They walked to the destination the lady at the counter told them to go. The man knocked on the door getting an ok to come in.

They walked in the man shutting the door before taking a seat next to his wife. The two looked at the director of the orphanage as she closed a child's file.

"May I help you?" She asked putting the file away

"Yes, we're here to adopt a child." The woman answered

"Mmm, girl or boy?" The director asked as she grabbed two files

"Girl." The man said the director looked through the files she gave them a file.

"She lost her parents when she was three years old her brother was adopted a month ago." The director said as she placed her hands together and placed her chin on them.

"We'll adopt her." The man said the couple smiled the director also smiled

"Alright then let me get the adoption papers." The director said as she went to do and get the adoption papers.

A few moments later she came back with papers in her hand.

"Here you go the both of youse sign here." The woman said pointing at the spot

The couple signed it before placing the pen down.

"You're set let me get her and you'll be all good to go." She said as she left the room to find the girl.

A few moments later she returned with the girl a bag in her hand. The couple smiled at the sight of their new adopted daughter.

They left the orphanage and headed for home where she would meet her new sisters.