saved

D E S C R I P T I O N

Ryke Callum may be the younger brother of infamous rock star Wren Callum, but he parties harder, drinks more, and fucks more women than his Grammy award winning brother.

When Ryke's partying begins to spiral out of control Wren steps in and forces his younger brother to go on tour with him. As well as hire an assistant to help watch over his brother.

Recent college graduate Willow Frasier didn't see her future as babysitting a rock star's brother. But she knows it's the stepping stone she needs to get herself into the music industry.

There's only one rule for the job: don't fall for Ryke.

But of course rules are meant to be broken, even if they do end in heartbreak. Because we all know that not everyone can be saved.

E P I G R A P H

"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed. " – Dean Jackson

T I M E L I N E

Started: coming 2025

Ended: tbd

W A R N I N G

This is a new adult book and it contains:

• Swearing •

• Mature Themes •

• Sexual Content •

C O P Y R I G H T

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright © 2024 by moonpilots

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce, distribute, or transmit in any form or by any means.