First Day Back

Last week i came back to New york. Bummy bummy New york. Michael and JoJo would hit me up from time to time to check on me. Everyone seemed to continue to upload, even Tal for Reaction time. However he didnt do it daily like he used to. Which tempted me to text him but every time i picked up the phone to text his number the image of him and amy making out made me toss it back down. Its different for him on the other hand. He's been texting me everyday.

Tal: nicole please answer me
Tal: im sorry, i couldn't continue to beg enough

And just some more text messages like that.

"Oh here a package came for you last night," chloe mentioned coming into my room. It was a small yellow package. It was from tal. I hesitated on opening it and threw it onto my desk so i could continue working on my project which im not even close to finishing by the morning. "Wow he really blew up your phone. Your not even curious or hesitant to check it?"

"Nope, the images of him being on top of amy is still in my head." I said with my focus on the screen.

"Its been a week nicole,"

"He cheated chloe. Tal fishman cheated on me. Imagine of it was adi instead," i said looking back at her. She had gotten a phone call.

"Ill see you in a couple hours," she said walking out. As she walked out i looked at my screen. I had half of the videk complete and thought to myself itll have to do and went to sleep.

I had set my alarm clock to wake me up 3 hours later and instead of that happening i woke up 4 hours later. I missed my first class. I quickly got up and into the shower. Getting out i noticed a text message from someone.

Michael: hey come on now. I gotta know what you want for your graduation gift.

Me: alright mike like i told adi spending a week with you guys was a great gift lol

I tossed the phone and went to put some clothes on. I felt myself getting a little sick and found myself in the bathroom vomiting. That came out of nowhere, like random nowhere. I went to see chloe in the kitchen.

"What are you still doing here?" She said quickly looking at her watch.

"I woke up late and there's obviously no way im going to make it for my first class," i said sitting with her.

"You dont look so well," she said looking at me concerned.

"Yea i uhm...threw up," i said covering my mouth.

"Oh my god well are you okay?"

"Just a little nauseous, I'm gonna drink some juice," i said getting up and getting some oramge juice.

"Ohh kay well im gonna leave in a couple minutes," she said typing on her laptop. "Just gotta finish up this essay real quick," she stopped and looked at me. "Can i take a peak at your music video?" 

I immediately shot up and played with my finger tips. "Oh uhm i didnt finish,"

"Thats weird," she went back to typing. "Adi hit me up on twitter and told me that what was sent on the flash drive was the video," she smiled looked at me and got up. "Guess you didnt check it yet," then she left.

Michael: no fair, guess all 7 of us is going to have to guess and send you one individually lol

Me: lol ill talk to you guys later

Michael: laterzz

I rolled my eyes and got up. I kinda missed them guys, it was awesome the time i spent there.