VlogNPlay pt2

I could have barely slept last night. I really really tried to get some sleep. But knowing I was going to see Tal Fishman today in person kept my heart racing so much. I have never been so excited to see or meet anyone else. As much as I do love Tal, there are other people I'm really excited to see. This gamer go by Dashiegames is going to be there and he is extremely funny. Then there's Jacksepticeye, coryxkenshin, pewdiepie, other gaming youtubers. to be honest, Free Time are the only youtubers i watch that aren't gaming youtubers. 

Chloe and I got up at around 9 to get dressed and out the door. We decided to skip breakfast after I told her about tal and I conversation last night

"Wait so you legit had a full convo with tal Fishman?" She said as we drove into the parking lot

"It wasn't full but he did say he wanted to see some of my editing skills," I said pulling my laptop out my bag.

"Well, that's awesome cause your great with editing. Why does he wanna see?"

"He wants a new editor he told me. He also told me that we should be the first few people they see this morning, so put this car in park and let's go it's already 10:30." I said rushing her. We could have been to this spot much earlier but our mom gave us a good list of chores to do for tonight. Meaning we would have to leave VlogNPlay early than expected. Chloe and I got out the car and I nervously walked towards the arena. "Fuck" I whisper a whole lot

"Are you okay?" Chloe asked.

"I'm really nervous. I can't stop shaking." I say stopping in front of the front door. Trying to calm my shakes. I then look at Chloe who's perfectly normal on her phone. "How are you not nervous?" I say out of breath

"Why would I be? I'm about to meet someone I watch every day on a small screen. I'm more excited than anything so hurry up and gather your thoughts." She said without looking up from her phone. She was sort of right. I watch tal every day. The only difference is he'll actually be talking to me. Which shouldn't be too hard? I hope at least. I take some breaths and walk into the arena.

Loud music fills the air and a whole bunch of stuff is going on at once. There's a shit ton of stuff. Fun photo booths, bounce houses, snack carts, everyone is running around laughing and smiling. Chloe and I continue walking through the fun-filled crowd until we reach the back area where most of the YouTubers have set up. Other YouTubers are set elsewhere. One YouTuber I automatically recognized is Dashiegames. He taking some photos with a fan and signing autographs with some of his buddies. Only other I realize near is Lamarr, who is also a YouTuber.

Continuing to scroll through the crowds my eyes finally set on a Free Time. I stop Chloe in her tracks and show her.

"You ready nic?"

I take a breath, "ready as I'll ever be." I start smiling as I walk over to the boys. I only saw Tal, Adi, and Nick. The rest must be elsewhere. As I'm walking over so many questions is going through my head. What am I gonna say? Do I stink? What if I say something weird? What if my editing isn't good enough? Am I gonna embarrass myself? Omg is Chloe going to embarrass me?? What if Chloe says something completely embarrassing?!?

Before I open mouth Adi stops me. "Wait wait don't say it I remember?" I look at Chloe and she looks at me. "Your Nicole!" He shouts excitedly. I couldn't help but smile.

"Uhm nice to meet you too!" I shout back. I look towards tal and he's looking back at me smiling.

"Welcome annd congrats, idk where the rest of the Scooby gang is we can have a great time without them," he says. Again I was going to say something but Nick got in the way.

"What are we even supposed to do when they come? Our first time and no one here to guide us is bullshit." He says mumbling but clearly.

"Hey hey no need for foul language Nick uhmmVlogNPlay is full of different YouTubers yes but it's also filled with some great and fun activities to do," I said.