Chapter 12- 2 months and reuniting

Reece's POV

It's been two months since Ruels been here and away on tours. I went with him to all his Sydney shows and went with him to the airport. We've been texting nonstop and FaceTime at least one a day, I just really want him to come home.

Khalids show was absolutely amazing. Ruel was also amazing singing all his own songs and covers and then I got to watch Khalid with him. Hey being the girlfriend of a rising star does have its perks. I mean not only did I get free tickets I got backstage access and boy was that absolutely extremely fun.

Angus and Julia stone were also excellent.

And so was Ruel of course.

I'm currently on FaceTime with him. I look at his face and smile it's been two long months and we're still going strong, I've missed him a lot at school and at parties. And now today he was finally coming home.

Ruels POV

I look at the screen to see Reece laughing. I've missed her so much. Touring was obviously extremely fun and building my career but it wasn't exactly easy being away from everyone I love back in Sydney.

" Anyway Reece baby I have to go they're calling me to board now!"

She nods her head and blows me a kiss which I pretend to catch.

"I'll catch you in a few hours!" I exclaim before I have to hang up.

Reece's POV

I'm currently waiting at the airport for Ruel with CoCo and Sylvie. These two months have been pretty hard and I'm extremely grateful that Sylvie and CoCo are the nicest people and approve of my relationship with their baby brother.I let out a loud sigh.

" Hey what's wrong Reecey?" Coco asks me.

" I've just missed him so much and can't wait to see him, but then he has to leave again in two weeks". Both Coco and Sylvie look at me sympathetically and rub my back and tell me not to worry and something good will come my way. I look at them strangely unsure of what they're hiding from me, when I hear screams coming from both their mouths.

Ruels POV

I walk into the arrival area when both my sisters immediately start screaming with joy. They run up to me and hug me extremely hard they pull away when I see her running towards me. 

"Reece!" I exclaim as she jumps onto me squeezing me so hard. She lets out a small giggle before pecking neon the lips and jumping off me. 

"Don't you ever leave me again!" She says and punches me in the shoulder before wrapping her arms around me again and pecking my cheek. I laugh at her tough girl act she likes to put on and walk with her to Cocos car.

"So how was it?" She asked me excitedly.

I begin to tell her all about the tours and how much fun they were, as she listens on with eager ears for almost the whole drive. The car then comes to a stop and we got out and I'm swarmed with hugs from everyone I've missed from Simon to Sunday.

Hey guys!!! I'm new to wattpad and would love to follow people who love Ruel just as much as me!! I saw him a few days ago!!!! He's so beautiful! Anyway please let me know what you think of this story so far and reccomend it to everyone!