~• XX •~

Next morning Harrison woke up, due to his phone going off

Next morning Harrison woke up, due to his phone going off. He tried to move, but couldn't, he opened his eyes only to find you, peacefully sleeping cuddling with him. All the memories of last night played in his mind, making him smile to himself. He gently lifted your arm that was wrapped around him, and your head that was resting on his naked chest.

He picked up his phone, only to see hundreds of people congratulating him for his achievement. For the world, him getting the role of the human torch was the biggest achievement, but for him, his real biggest achievement was you, waking up next to you every day, making you his.

He was lost, staring at your peaceful sleeping face, when he noticed you squinting your eyes, making him instantly lay down on the bed, still pretending to be asleep.

You opened your eyes, turning to find Harrison lying next to you, you smiled at him, getting up from the bed. You wrapped the cover around your naked body, proceeding towards the bathroom. You felt something under your feet. You lifted your feet only to find an empty packet of the sheath, making the memory of everything that happened last night refreshed. You smiled wide, picking up the packet throwing it in the dustbin, followed by moving inside the shower to clean yourself up. After seeing you get inside the bathroom, he got up and walked towards the bathroom across the other end of his house.

•••
Things went by like this. You and Harrison spent a lot of time together. You loved giving each other small surprises, making breakfast, teasing one another et cetra. No matter there were arguments and disagreements between you both sometimes, but none of them had the potential to make you love him any less or vice-versa. Harrison's parents too came back, they were really happy for their son and have already approved you. They were like the parents you never had. In short, your time with the Osterfield family was on fleak.

Time flew away really fast. It was already 2 months from the day he got the role for human torch or from the day you too got into this relationship. And unfortunately, it was the time for him to finally go Atlanta for the movie shoot. You were really happy for him, he finally achieved what he deserved. But you were also sad, sad that he won't return home before 4 months, evoking the feeling of nostalgia in you. Same was with Harrison, he was happy for getting the role but extremely sad for being away from you.

The day he had the flight for Atlanta was the toughest day for you. His parents and his friends greeted him with lots of blessing. His family, along with you had tears mixed with joy and sorrow as you all waved him goodbye. He kissed you slowly, wiping off your tears, forming a weak smile, like if he was hiding his own tears. He hugged his family, friends and you and boarded for the flight.

•••
Four months without the love of your life.

All you prayed was that these days escalated quickly, but they didn't. They only made you feel longer, never-ending.

You spend a lot of quality time with the Osterfield family and the other time at your hospital. But being away from Harrison was still the toughest challenge for you.

With time, your worries only increased.

Harrison used to call you or video call you, almost daily for the first few weeks, and then it was thrice a week. In the first half of the second month, he barely contacted you. And after which he actually almost stopped calling you. Whenever you yourself called him, he would hang up saying that he was busy and all, making this distance even more painful for you.

"He still loves me... right?" you questioned yourself, every night seeing the half-vacant bed beside you.

(TBC) fanficparker

Also, if you are liking this book then, plz help me by recommending to your friends, or leave a like or comment or follow fanficparker
(Just saying, it's all optional)