Episode 1, Part 1- Meeting the Losers

A large boat pulled into the docks of Pahkitew Island. The door opens and a man with black hair steps off. He's wearing a pair of khakis and a blue button-up shirt. He grins at the camera and winks.

"Hello there. I am your host, Chris McLean." He said. "We're here for another season of Total Drama. This time it's All Stars... Part 2! This season, 24 losers will be trying to win 1. Million. Dollars!" He said, pointing at the boat. "We're here at the lovely Pahkitew Island where a group of 14 newbies competed for the million. Zombie Nut Shawn ended up winning both the girl and the money, while our runner up, Sky, went home with nothing, not even her boyfriend." Chris laughed as a monitor appeared, showing Dave, sitting on a stump, bald.

"Now keep in mind, these guys competing this season, have never won a season before, so that excludes Owen, Duncan, Heather, Lightning, Mike, and Shawn. We are also excluding anyone who's been in a finale, and lost. So no Gwen, Beth, Alejandro, Cameron, Zoey, or Sky."

These contestants can be here for a numerous amount of reasons. First way, they're good at the game, such as our first contestant." He laughed.

"Everyone's favorite CIT from Season One, Courtney." Chris said. A tan girl with shoulder length brown hair stepped off the boat. She had a scowl on her face. She was wearing a white long-sleeved T-shirt with the sleeves rolled up under a grey T-shirt "I can't believe I agreed to come back." She said, crossing her arms.

"Another player who does good each time he competes, Scott." A guy with short, orange hair stepped off the boat next. He was wearing a white tanktop and denim jeans. "No way am I being in a season with her." He said, pointing to Courtney."

Courtney frowned. "Hey, save the drama for later." He laughed. "Next is LeShawna, who's only been in three seasons, but has only been in one where she didn't have a single digit place." A girl with dark skin walked off the boat. She had her black hair pulled back into a ponytail and was wearing a tan shirt with kumquats on it. "You're right I'm a good player. And World Tour wasn't my fault. It was that dang Alejandro." LeShawna frowned. "I'm glad that hunk isn't coming back."

"Whatever. Next up took fifth place in Revenge of the Island, with a dominating attitude and a record for committing friendly fire." A muscular girl with short blonde hair stepped off the boat. She was wearing grey hoodie and had a grey pair of sweatpants to match. "Whatever McLean." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Our next player got third place in our last season, everyone's favorite farmgirl, Sugar!" Chris said. An overweight girl with blonde hair stepped off the boat with a small bag. "I had to brang my snacks!" She exclaimed. She had an obvious country accent.

"Up next, he took the bronze in World Tour, and almost took down one of the best players, Alejandro. He spent a season being stalked by a psycho named Sierra, it's... CODY!" Chris said. A male with brown hair stepped off the boat. He was wearing a tan long-sleeve shirt under a polo with a red and green stripe. "Sup guys, I'm ready to win this season." He said. "Yeah right." Scott said. "This season is mine."

"Anyways, up next is everyone's favorite stalker. She has always had a single digit place, being 4th and 9th place, give it up for Sierra!" A tan girl with purple hair ran off the boat. "YES! Codykins is here!" She ran over to Cody and crushed him in a hug.

"Hey, all your hair grew back." LeShawna said. "Yeah. Thanks for noticing." Sierra said, giggling.

"Alright, enough chitchat. Our second criteria was that they are popular with the fanbase. Our first is one of the most popular by far, Noah."

A male with tan skin and medium length brown hair sighed as he stepped off the boat. He was wearing a white, long-sleeve shirt under a blue and red polo shirt. He seemed to have a bored expression on his face at all times.