Episode 1, Part 2- Meeting the Losers

Sammy looked in shock as Amy held the gun up for everyone to see. "The point of Amy being here is that she will be the hunter. When she hits you with the spicy spaghetti, you're out. The team with more out, loses and has to send someone home. Ready Amy?"

"Oh yeah Chris. I'm gonna enjoy this challenge. Good luck, SAMEY!" Amy laughed.

"Ok campers, you have a 10 minute head start. Then, Amy gets to hunt you down. And... GO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Confessional- Sammy]

"Really? Why Amy? I could've dealt with Heather or even Mal hunting me down but Amy? Ugh!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sammy climbed up a giant tree. The tree had abnormally large leaves and would conceal her quite well. when she got to the top she realized she was not alone.

"Hello Sammy. You appear to be doing well." Scarlett said. "Me, Dawn, and Courtney have taken refuge in the tree and you can join us if you want."

"Thanks Scarlett. I owe you one." Sammy said with a sign.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Confessional- Scarlett]

"Does that mean she likes me? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sugar had only moved a couple inches before she felt something hit her back. "Hah! One down " Amy cackled as she ran by Sugar.

"Oh fiddlesticks. " Sugar went and sat on her teams bench of losers.

Amy heard a noise. The bushes was shaking. She shot in the bushes and hit Justin and Lindsay. "Yes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Confessional- Justin]

"Oh come on! Me and Lindsay got out way too easy. If I want to win this season, I have to step up my game!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dave hid under a table in the Mess Hall. He though he was alone until her heard someone walk in. He tensed up, hoping Amy hadn't found him.

"Hey Dave did you know my great-great-great-great uncle invented mess halls?"

It's just Staci...

"Uh... good to know Staci..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brick was looking for a good hiding spot near the lake when Jo run over to him.

"Hey Brick... about before-"

"Listen Jo, we are done. You don't care for anyone but yourself, and that's way harsh!" Brick told the jock-ette.

Brick walked away from a saddened Jo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody was hiding under the bed in the cabin. He was glad he'd ditched Sierra back in the forest. Maybe now he'd have a few minutes of Sierra-less... existing.

"Eiiii! Codykins we gotta stop meeting up like this..." A voice above him said. Cody groaned as Sierra rolled into the floor and stated at Cody. "Hi Cody..." she said with a grin.

"Uh Sierra, being quiet is something you should probably try since this is a challenge about hiding. " Said a voice on the other side of the cabin.

"Noah?"

"The one and only."

"What are you doing h-" he was cut off when he heard someone walking up the stairs. The floor swung open and Noah was shot with the spaghetti.