Climax

The room was hot and filled with the smell of you, of us. Lights were dimmed and the sweet smell of Strawberry Jam candles mixed in with the indulging scent. Temterature rising as we both began to reach our peak.

"Look at me," Nick said huskily above her.

Feeling her about to explode he slowed the movements of his hips. Making her wait a little longer than she wanted to. Her nails racking his back as her legs tighten around his muscular back. Eyes tightly closed and lips pressed together. Suppressing a moan that was buried deep in her throat.

"Demi, look at me," he said more demanding.

Demi's glazed over browns eyes peeked from under her eyelids at him. Nick began to pick up pace as he held her attention. Neither one of them even able to look away from each other now. The intensified stares caused Demi to arch her back and Nick leaned down, their eyes still glued to one another, and gave her a shaky, but passionate kiss.

Nick hands flickered over her nipples, pinching them between his thumb and index finger.

"Nick," she breathed heavly.

Her head was spinning as she wrapped her arms around his hips. Pressing her hands on his butt, making him go deeper in her love hole. She wanted to close her eyes again, but Nick abruptly sped up. The head board knocking against the pale pink walls of her room.

Nick grunted at her tightness around his manhood. Adjusting his hands that were keeping his weight off her, sweat dripped down his torso. It felt so good being inside of her, finally, that he had to restrain himself from coming too early three times. She was so wet and tight Nick was sure he was about to burst before her. That's only happened once and that was during his first time.

Their labored breathing hitting one anothers faced caused their stomach to stir more. Make it last. Make it last, Nick. Let her know he could never please her like you can. He'll never be able to passionately take your place.

Both could tell that something much more than lust adorned in their eyes. Never have either of them felt this type of high before. They were ready to burst as well.

"Say you love me,"

His voice was strained and deep at the same time he was holding back. Again, Nick slowed his pace. She was right there. She knew that. Nick did too, but he wanted to hear her say it. Even if it wasn't true anymore. Lie to me baby. Or if its the last time she would say it, Nick needed to hear it. Tell me you love me.

"Nick,"

He felt her fingers pierce his skin as she groaned. Demi felt like crying because of the overwhelming bliss of higher ecstasy consuming her. Toes curling, the heavy panting, and the digging of her nails. Her body was burning as it touched his skin. Brisk thrusting of his hips had her at the edge, ready to leap. But he was teasing her.

"Say it," he command.

Demi's stare seemed to harden as her mouth open. C'mon baby, Nick thought, say it. Please. To maybe satisfy her of the idea Nick only picked up a little more speed to his pattern. It was getting harder and harder for him to hold on. Say it dammit!

"I love you," Demi rushed.

Nick held his breath as her body began to shake uncontrollably under him. He gripped the sheets tightly with his hands as he finally spurted his seeds. A loud hoarse moan coming out of his mouth as he looked down into her softening iris. This was the hardest he has ever come as he continued to drive his muscle into her.

He put his hands on her hips and buried his face into the crook of her neck. Demi's shaking calmed down only to be replaced with frequent shivers going up and down her spine. Nick was softly killing her and he didn't even know it.

He kissed her shoulders as his fingers circled her feverish skin. She wrapped her arms limply around his neck and tried catching her breath. She wanted another round, but he was being selfish. She didn't belong to him anymore and he never belonged to her. Both of them were greedy, stubborn, and possessive.

"You said you would never leave me, Demi..."

Nick trailed off. He was now afraid to look her in the eyes. His emotions coming out, which he rarely showed.

"You lied,"

Demi pushed his head up to look at her, but Nick shut his eyes. Roaming one of her hands through his buzz cut, Demi placed his head softly on her chest. Letting him listen to the racing of her heart beat.

Nick relaxed as he wrapped his arms around her, pressing her tightly to him as his manhood was still in her hole. She knew she fucked up, but so did he. Demi shouldn't even care anymore, but that's hard. To not care about something that you care about too much, hurt.

"You lied too, you promised to be there when I needed you the most,"

Demi sniffed back tears, she refused to cry.

For hourly minutes they both stayed attached to one another. Scared if they break apart that would the last of them. Demi imagined them dying together, right then and there while holding one another til she heard the faint sound of a car engine. Eyes widen she tried pushing Nick off her.

Nick was in the comfort of her arms and had drifted off to sleep, not even realizing the danger he has put her in. Demi shook him violently, fear flowing through her tattered veins.

"Nick, get up! Please he's here," she cried urgently.

Lazily, Nick opened his eyes. Worn out and exhausted he rubbed his eyes.

"Who?" He asked groggily.

Demi heard a door slam and shook an unmoving Nick again. Trembling, Demi answered him.

"Your brother,"

_______________________________________

Now.... is this your new favorite sex scene/one-shot from me???? ;) comment, like, subscribe! :) {NemiSoEpic}